4.1

Bella Electric Skillet

4.1

Best Electric Skillet

from New York, USA

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Commercial Kitchens

Hi!
    My name is Susana Barker, i am a housewife. So i like to cook a best food with electric skillet. This article is the best helpful for me! THANK!

My Beautiful Bella

Comments about Bella Electric Skillet:

This appliance works for me in so many ways. For those times when I'm in charge of cooking for family gathering and only 4 butners on dtove. I whip this little baby out and there's no stopping me. Even in hot Summer days I can fire this baby up and won't have whole house feeling hot like desert. It doesn't use lots of electricity which is definitely a plys as well. Its great for those one pan meals where u throw meats, veggies, etc in there and let simmer its way into tender delucioysness.

would not purchase this item

from Troy, NY

Comments about Bella Electric Skillet:

gets very hot on outside "safe" areas, doesn't heat evenly. Designed poorly. Often smells like plastic chemical burning odor. Doesn't heat evenly. Surface sticks very badly. I made pancakes, would not feed them to my family. Re-cleaned pan ( by hand of course), and no change in my negative experience. When I returned item, store clerk mentioned they got a lot back with same complaints. Save the money towards a more reliable brand

Love my skillet

from Harrisburg, MO

Comments about Bella Electric Skillet:

I received this is a gift for my birthday and it works great. Non-stick surface is excellent and not easily scratched. There are only two things I would improve, there are no vents in the lid and the place where you plug the cord in is in an awkward spot, right under the handle. Nevertheless, it works well and serves my needs, I use it several times a week.

Great multi purpose kitchen tool!

from Greencastle, IN

Comments about Bella Electric Skillet:

We have had our electric skillet for several years now. We first bought it when our stove went out and we had a space of time before we could get a new one.
    This skillet works great for heating left overs, deep frying, frying meat and even cooking biscuits!
    It has temperature range from 200 to 450 and even a warm setting. The temperature dial it very easy to use and very easy to read the temperature settings on. It turns very easily and stops right where you want it to.
    The skillet heats up very quickly which is great when time is short. There is a bit of hot spot right in the middle and it is a bit cooler toward the sides but this is barely noticable for most cooking. You would mainly notice it more when baking biscuits in it.
    We love this skillet best for when we are running late and forgot to get anything out for supper. We can take a frozen cassarole out of the feezer and place it directly in the pan, cover it with the lid and withing 20 minutes we have a piping hot supper all ready. If we had placed the same cassarole in the oven it would take nearly 2 hours to be hot all the way through!
    Overall this is a great little piece of kitchen equipment. The downside is that it is another applaince to find a place to store and really a skillet on top of the stove is more conveniant. We use the electric skillet when we need more space than is on the stovetop or when we need something heated up quickly, which may be a couple of times a month.

I love my Bella electric skillet

from Galena Park, TX

Comments about Bella Electric Skillet:

This skillet is amazing. I have had no problems with food sticking thanks to its non-stick coating. Also it is super fast at pre-heating which is wonderful for late dinner preparations. I have used my skillet to make so many varied dinner meals I had never tried before. It is probably close to my second most used kitchen appliance behind the microwave!

cooks great!

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Bella Electric Skillet:

We received this electric skillet as a Christmas present this year. This skillet heats up great and cooks food evenly. The surface is wonderful as it is non-stick and I haven't had any problems with food sticking to it. It is a great size and works perfectly for our family of 5. I am weird though as sometimes I don't like "extra" kitchen appliances. I could use a skillet on my stove-top and get just about the same results. I don't like having lots of appliances junking up my kitchen. But sometimes if you are cooking for a large crowds or have something else on your stove-top it can be a life saver to be able to cook or warm other food in the electric skillet. I would recommend this skillet but if you have a small kitchen consider your space first.

Great non stick skillet!!

from Rustburg, VA

Comments about Bella Electric Skillet:

This is a great skillet! The non stick finish is great because NOTHING sticks to it. The handles stay cool, the thermostat is great because it has a keep warm setting too. The only drawback that I could find is that the top has no vents. So if you cook something that you have to have a cover on, you have to leave it a little crooked so it vents itself. Otherwise, you'll have a mess. But other than that, I love this skillet!