Other Exercise DVDs & Videos:
Fitness

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Zumba Fitness Cardio Party Workout:

I love Zumba Fitness and Cardio Party is one of my favorite workouts featured in the Zumba Fitness Workout. This workout is pure cardio and it makes me sweat every time I do this workout. I never feel like I am working out when I do Zumba Fitness. I really like all the different styles of music being played throughout each workout. It feels like I am at one big dance party. There are different styles of music being played such as: salsa, cumbia, merengue and much more.

I always make sure I have a bottled water and towel hand when I do this workout. The instructors Tanya and Beto does a really good job with showing the dance moves. There are other dances featured throughout the workout dvd whom also does a great job with showing the dance moves as well. It took me a few times of working out to this particular dvd to catch on to the dance moves. This workout is fun and even though this workout is about 40 minutes long, the time goes by quickly.

Zumba will get you moving!

from Springfield, MA

Comments about Zumba Fitness Cardio Party Workout:

This workout really kick-started my commitment to fitness this year. It is fun, and easy to learn. I recieved this product for Christmas last year, and have been hooked ever since. The instructors and fun and high energy. Beto is completely full of energy and excited about his program. I strongly recommend it to anyone who loves to dance, and is looking to lose a few pounds in the process.