Other Exercise DVDs & Videos:

Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set

Fun Workout

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set:

I love to workout and I love workout dvds that consist of dancing routines. After watching numerous Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set infomercials, I had to order the workout kit. The music is very upbeat and makes working out very fun. I love the various dance moves and the instructors are encouraging and make working out fun.

There is a total of 7 workout dvds that consist of different styles of music such as: belly dance, hip hop, salsa, cumbia, reggaeton and so on. This workout kit also comes with Zumba Toning Sticks to use to get toned arms.

The fitness instructors always show examples of each workout step by step. If there are certain moves you can not do just keep dancing to the beat of the music. If took me several workouts to get the hang of the workout moves.

Overall this is a terrific dance workout routine and you will see results. The only complaint I have is I think it is overpriced and could be a bit cheaper in price.

Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System is awesome

Comments about Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set:

Recently, I have been on a voyage to getting healthier without being bored out of my mind. Of course, that's the biggest challenge, am I right? To find something that will keep me interested, but is still working out my body the way it needs every day.

I live in Colorado and am blessed with beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, and a plethora of natural trails to walk, run, and ride my bike in. Unfortunately, I get bored doing the same thing every day, so I was looking for something to complement my nature walks and hikes. I've tried everything from Tae-bo, P90-X, and everything in between.

While those programs are awesome, they are also....well, boring.

Then I found Zumba while doing a 5K awhile back and instantaneously fell in love. Since then, Zumba has taken the world by storm and here is where Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System comes in.

It is for everyone - from novice to expert with a myriad of dancing styles from salsa, belly dancing, and Spanish pop. It's not complicated, it's fun and keeps the heart rate up.

I highly recommend this.

Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System is life-changing.

Comments about Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set:

I have tried many fitness regimens in the past, but always quit within days of starting. It was the complete opposite with Zumba's Exhilaration system. I loved it from the first salsa move and looked forward to doing it each and every day. More than anything, I was surprised when my husband took his hand at it and loved it, too.