2.2

Good Bottle poor catch design

from Brisbane Qld

About Me Casual/ Recreational

Comments about Zulu Athletic Water Bottle:

I like the fact it is glass. It is stylish and the rubber sleeve helps protect it somewhat. I do however do not like the catch design. It has a recess that the catch clips into but if you fill the bottle up and some water ineviatebly ends up in this recess you end up wearing some of the water down your clothes when you have your first mouthfull. Its only water I know but nonetheless still pretty annoying

• Was this a gift?:

Lid broke on a minimal fall

from Lawrence, KS

About Me Casual/ Recreational

Pros

Cons

• Flimsy

Comments about Zulu Athletic Water Bottle:

I had this for a little less than a year, dropped it, lid broke and won't shut. I'll buy a rubbermaid or something I know will stand up over time.

• Was this a gift?:

Not "Built to take a bit" as advertised

Comments about Zulu Athletic Water Bottle:

Bought a Zulu Athletica glass water bottle thinking what a great idea to have a glass water bottle that is built for everyday athletic use. It does look cool. Unfortunately, after about 5 uses, it seriously cracked open after falling about 1 foot from my gym locker to the changing room floor. I wrote to the company to see if they would replace it and restore my trust. I'll update the review if they do. If not, I'd suggest that no one buy into their advertising about annealed glass and silicone sleeves making the bottles built to take a bit.

misleading advertising

Comments about Zulu Athletic Water Bottle:

I bought 2 of these bottles. One broke in a dishwasher ("dishwasher safe"). I had hoped it was a fluke. Next one I bought fell less than 3 feet off a desk and glass flew across my classroom ("built to take a hit"). Wish I had my receipts to get my money back. Don't belive the hype! False advertising.

Amazing water bottle!

Comments about Zulu Athletic Water Bottle:

This water bottle is my favorite. It is glass, so I know I am not getting harmful plastic chemicals, and the water inside always tastes fresh and pure. The flexible silicone on the outside protects the glass so that it doesn't break if it falls. The cap seems just a little cheap to me, but other than that, this water bottle is great! And it is a very cool looking water bottle too. I have received many complements!