View more electric toothbrushes

3.2

Pros

Cons

• Performance/Cleaning:

Cute but not super effective

Comments about Zooth Hello Kitty Electric Toothbrush:

My niece is four years old. She absolutely loves Hello Kitty and after seeing this in the store she really, really wanted it. Since she has two silver teeth already, getting her an electric toothbrush was something we were already going to do anyway. It was a great stocking stuffer. It is super cute, however it's not the greatest at cleaning. She can't really get all her teeth way far back. Since you can't replace the head and dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months, you have to completely replace the toothbrush every three months. Sad that we can't get any more. It did stop working before the three months were up anyway.

Performance/Cleaning
It was a good little electric toothbrush except not too easy to get it to those back teeth so it really only warrants and eight.

It should last much longer then it does, but it is sort of a novelty toothbrush, so you can forgive it

Not very effective

Comments about Zooth Hello Kitty Electric Toothbrush:

I Bought this for my niece who loves anything pink or with Hello Kitty on it before they discontinued it. After she used it for a while I can see why they stopped making it.

Performance/Cleaning
It seemed to work as well as other toothbrushes as far as cleaning went until it stopped working. Since it was no longer electric I can't really say that is was as effective as it should have been as far as cleaning goes. After the bristles got all warped and pressed down it was basically useless for teeth cleaning.

I've never in life seen an electric toothbrush die so quickly. Three weeks after she opened and started using it, the toothbrush stopped being an electric toothbrush. We couldn't get it to work no matter what. She continued to use it as a manual toothbrush but after another three weeks of that all the bristles had lost their shape. They were all pushed out to the side and didn't last long at all. We had to fight with her about getting rid of it because she loved the design so much but it definitely didn't hold up well.

• Performance/Cleaning:

A Cute Gift Too keep Those little teeth clean!

Comments about Zooth Hello Kitty Electric Toothbrush:

A great gift idea for those who love Hello kitty, This can be giving to a little special girl for any occasion. And this is a great way to get the kids engaged in brushing there teeth everyday.

Performance/Cleaning
Cleans teeth with lots of fun!

Strong and water proof a plus in my book.

Very cute but wasteful.

from Oakland Gardens, NY

Comments about Zooth Hello Kitty Electric Toothbrush:

Our three year old daughter is obsessed with Hello Kitty. My husband found this toothbrush for her as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas. It's a cute Hello Kitty toothbrush, that's for sure. And it cleans her teeth well. Our daughter loves it and uses it to brush her teeth several times a day.

The only real downside is that there's no way to replace the brushing heads. Which means throwing out the entire toothbrush every time it needs to be replaced. If he had realized that at the time, he wouldn't have bought it. If the heads were replaceable, this would be a great product. It's adorable and works well. But it's just such a waste to have to throw out the entire thing.

Zooth Hello Kitty Electric toothbrush

from Soddy Daisy, TN

Comments about Zooth Hello Kitty Electric Toothbrush:

My dentist recommended I get an electric toothbrush for my 4 and 5 year old to use because he said they tend to clean better when little ones use them. Well we went and they both picked out the Hello Kitty. This brand comes in several different characters and colors. The toothbrushes do seem to clean well and are not very loud. I was afraid it would splatter toothpaste all over the place but it's not any messier than my kids are normally while brushing their teeth. The things I don't like would be that they do NOT offer replacement heads. When it's time to replace the toothbrush you have to throw the whole thing away and start all over. Crest has a version that has replacable heads and we may look into it next. The other negative is the brush head is very thick. The brush itself is not but the plastic part is thick and can be difficult for small mouths. My 4 year old has a small mouth for her age and so sometimes it's a little difficult to get to those back teeth.