View more Umbrella Strollers

Zooper
BU822B
Zooper Twist Umbrella Stroller

Zooper Twist Umbrella Stroller

it's a great lightweight stroller.

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Zooper Twist Umbrella Stroller:

i am very happy with this stroller i needed a lightweight, easy to use, compact fold stroller and that is what i got. the seat padding easally removes for easy washing. andthe pockets in the hood are great one with a zipper and one mesh, great for keys, phone or whatever. the one thing i was not happy about is, when i purchased it i thought there was an attachable toy bar, but you can't buy it in the U.S.A.

The Zooper Twist is a great quality umbrella stroller!

from Flagstaff, AZ

Comments about Zooper Twist Umbrella Stroller:

The Zooper Twist is an excellent high quality umbrella stroller with features of many full-sized strollers.  The features include a parent cup holder, large basket underneath, large canopy pocket with an extra zipper pocket perfect for cell phones and keys, and an extra mesh bottle/cup holder.  It also includes a rain cover, a UV sun cover, and an infant boot for cold weather.  It reclines very far back which makes it ideal for naps and is extremely durable. This stroller is still in perfect condition and I have used it for 3 years and two children now.  It is very light and folds very small and securely.  The canopy is very large, provides excellent sun coverage, and can be zipped opened to allow air flow on hot days.  The seat is padded and very comfortable for both my 3 year old and 1 year old.  My children actually fight over who gets to sit in this stroller!  The stroller is also very smooth and easy to maneuver.  I would and have recommended this stroller to anyone looking for an umbrella stroller that will last!

Zooper twist is a very practical unbrella stroller.

from Redondo Beach, CA

Comments about Zooper Twist Umbrella Stroller:

I did extensive stroller research before deciding to purchase the Zooper Twist. I am not dissappointed in any way. Great features: folds up nicely, reclines, sturdy, vented shade and five point harness. Love it!

awesome ride for an awesome baby

from Montrose, CO

Comments about Zooper Twist Umbrella Stroller:

i truly love this stroller, and my daughter loves to ride in it. sometimes i think she would rather go in the stroller than the car. i have had other strollers for my two boys, and i wish i would have had this one with both of them. it is easy to take with us, and easy to get in and out of the car. it's appearance is classy and trendy, and it maneuvers nicely. my other strollers had issues with the wheels either turning when they weren't supposed to or not turning when they were, but that is not an issue with this stroller.

My favorite stroller ever

from Medford, OR

Comments about Zooper Twist Umbrella Stroller:

I love this stroller and recommend it to anyone who asks.  I searched and searched for the perfect stroller and this is the one I got and I am very please with it.  My daughter is very comfortable in it and falls asleep in it almost everytime we are out and the seat reclines enough for her to sleep comfortably.  I love that it is lightweight and folds so small, its great for roadtrips.  I was worried about the two handles, rather then a single bar but it maneuvers so easily I can push it with one hand.  It came with a foot muff, a rain and sun shield all of which I have used and am very thankful for them.