Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars

Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars

A Longtime Favorite

Comments about Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars:

I've been eating Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint Nutrition Bars for over ten years. They are among the best nutrition/protein bars I've ever had. I think the mint is probably the best flavor Zone makes. Packed with protein, they have a great taste that's not too chocolatey or sweet, but definitely satisfies that chocolate craving. They are pretty filling, so they work just fine as a meal replacement. It's hard to describe the texture. They're definitely chewy, but not like a Tiger's Milk bar. They seem to be made up mostly of soy crisps that are held together with something chewy - like a very firm rice crispy treat. One of the reasons I've stood by these bars for so long is that I have a very sensitive stomach, and these don't make me feel sick or give me indigestion like most nutrition bars. The only thing I don't like about these is that they're a little dry. I recommend having something to drink with them. I can't tell you how they are for weight loss because I've never used them for that purpose. However, I've compared their nutrition facts to other bars, and they seem to have a balance of nutrition that is superior to most other brands.

The benefits of Zone Bars

from New York, NY

Comments about Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars:

Zone bars have helped keep my blood sugar stable when I did not have time to stop work for a meal.

They taste great and I really like the new chocolate ones.

See my site for for info on Zone Bars

Too high in fat and calories

from Bedford, NY

Comments about Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars:

These bars a tasty but too high in fat and calories for anyone on a diet. They have too many ingredients that I don't want to eat - bad fats and chemicals - that I like to stay away from. But they do taste good.

Zone Perfect Bars have good taste and texture.

from Snohomish, WA

Comments about Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars:

Zone Perfect bars are delicious. My daughters both will try to steal a bite when I am eating one of these, they think it is a candy bar. But I don't like to share, because they are yummy and good for me.

They are perfect to take with me in the car. I can just drop it in my purse for when I get hungry later. They do get a little melty, so I wouldn't leave them in full sun. And I always need to remember to bring a drink of water or something to wash it down because they are rather rich. But I don't mind that eating one reminds me to drink my water, drinking water is part of my healthy lifestyle (when I remember!)

These bars are affordable, too. Some nutrition bars are so expensive! I guess if they were used as actual meal replacement it isn't that expensive, but I just eat them as snacks for something healthy during that hungry time between lunch and dinner.

I never did read the Zone Diet book, but I understand the gist of it is to eat protein, fat and carbs in balance, and I do agree with that philosophy.

Breakfast to go that tastes oh-so-good!

from Howard Beach, NY

Comments about Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars:

The great thing about Zone Perfect Bars (Chocolate Almond Raisin is my fave) is that they have 15 grams of protein, which can satisfy hunger while still not over-filling you.  You can take them anywhere, they don't take up too much room in your bag.  I keep one with me at all times in case I'm hungry, I don't feel well, just need a pick-me-up.  You can use them in place of any meal or as a snack to hold you over until your next meal.

Zone bars have saved me many times when I was unexpectedly worked late or when something else delayed meals for me, big time.  I would HIGHLY recommend Zone bars to anyone.

Very yummy- keeps u focused before sports

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars:

I first had a zone bar of the chocolate mint flavor before i went to play a match of tennis...it was very early in the morning and i had rushed out the door grabbing 1 of my husband's bars thet hge always praises. at first it seemed a bit dry but once i ate more i became addicted! great for breakfast on the go-and for just having a what?... 2 oz. bar i was soooo full!!!! shocking! great flavor. mint and chocolate are the new pb&j.

My kids love Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint Bars.

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars:

We were introduced to Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars by a friend that I used to attend a playgroup with.  I was telling every one that I was really having a hard time getting my kids to eat enough of the right food to support their daily protein and vitamin needs.  I could give them a daily vitamin but what about the Protein?  So my friend sent me home with one of the Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars and I split it between both of my two kids.  They loved it.  They wanted more so I went out to the store and purchased three boxes of them.  My kids now each one every morning as an on the go breakfast or as a snack in their lunches.  I feel so much better knowing that they are eating something that gives them the vitamins and Protein needed to help them grow up strong and healthy.  I tried one myself and I have to say it more like a treat than a nutritional bar.  The chocolate mint taste is fabulous.

My new favorite food!! Delicious!

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Zone Perfect Chocolate Mint All-Natural Nutrition Bars:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Double Dark Chocolate Zone Perfect Bars.  I literally eat one everyday for lunch along with a yogurt.  I never get tired of them and they are pretty filling.  They have a rich flavor unlike a lot of other nutrition bars that can taste bland or just bad and they have 12 grams of protein!! Can't beat that!