Other Bread Machines:

Cons

Best Breadmaker on the Market

from Campbell, CA

Comments about Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme 2-Pound-Loaf Breadmaker:

This is by far the best bread maker available anywhere. It is so easy to use & everything I have made in it has turned out great. I love that you can make different size loaves. It has so many options for types of bread or dough & even has a option for making jam or cooking foods like meatloaf! I have used the dough option for pizza dough, yummy garlic bread sticks, and other dinner roll types. I have made good old fashioned white bread, honey wheat, whole grain & even rye bread in it. I have baked tea style breads & cakes in it. The best cinnamon roll style bread ever is so easy to make. The bread pan is incredibly easy to clean. The most important thing to remember when using this machine is to be very accurate in measuring out ingredients & to make sure you put them in the right order, with wet ingredients always on the bottom. Plus it is worth every penny to spend a little more & buy really good bread flours & improvers. The recipe book included is extensive with easy to follow instructions. But I have found some really good recipe books for bread machines at the bookstore & online, which has expanded the use of this machine even more. This machine is worth every penny & more.

So so!

Comments about Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme 2-Pound-Loaf Breadmaker:

I love this Bread Maker! I tried another one first and the bread never came out as great as this one. The bread maker is easy to use and offers many functions. My only complaint is that it only makes a 1 lb loaf. I also don't like that the teflon is cracking off after only a few uses. The cinnamon rolls recipe is to die for!

• Stability While in Use:

You get what you paid for. Much better than the cheaper models.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Zojirushi BB-CEC20 Home Bakery Supreme 2-Pound-Loaf Breadmaker:

I thought that I love this product. However, when my girlfriend got the newer model I saw the improvements. My bread did not get as brown on the top as hers. The coloring of her bread came out more even than mine. Oh well, I can not justify throwing this one out just to get better coloring on my breads. Both of the breads came out the same otherwise.