Other Condiments:
Zoe

Pros

Cons

The zoe extra virgin olive oil, the best.

I purchased a bottle of the Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1-Liter Tins (Pack of 2) and it was good to use for my salads. Applying the oil on the lettuce and the onions was good. I am learning from experience to cook good and to make good salads with olive oils. You should see me in the store shopping for the different vinegrades to make an salad with. I tell you some of those dressings and oils are expensive. One olive oil cost me 8.00 and I was hesitant to buy it. Well, I did anyway buy the Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1-Liter Tins (Pack of 2). I wish they did not have so many names for the olive oils. Because olive oil is olive oil from the olives of the ground. Well, I would recommend the olive oil to those who like the bitter taste of it and the way it pours. It pours like a thick mixture over the salad and the way it is made and smells is something else to. Keeping our vessels clean to put ingredients in is a nice thing to do.

Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil is not too bad.

I sampled this extra virgin olive oil at a friend's home, when they were cooking a special dinner for me. The scent of it is light and pleasant enough...not much different from other decent quality extra virgin olive oils, really. My friend said that it - once in the heated pan - it seemed to run and be scented pretty much like the other kinds of extra virgin oilve oil that she tried over the years. The cooking phase was about like any other oil of that type too, with the chicken breasts she was frying up apparently turning out as per typical for my friend's experience.

It was the taste of the oil, in the end, that we were really looking forward to finding much more exceptional...though in the end, we were a little disappointed. With extra virgin olive oils, you tend to not want the oil lingering on or in the food as much, and what little you taste you want to be very subtle, light. The taste of the leftover oil on the chicken was rather a bit heavier/a tad overly flavorful than we would've liked. were used to, but not unacceptable.

It was average, pretty much, in our opinions.

Nice light flavor

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

I have been cooking with olive oil for years and it is the only thing I use to dress a salad, along with some Balsamic Vinegar. Some of the inexpensive oils have to strong a taste. I sometimes go to Whole Foods and taste some of the oils they sell, I have to say Zoe is one of my favorites. Just right for salads. Try in on Arugula with just some grated Parmesan and salt and pepper. Delish!

Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fat, a type of fat that researchers are discovering has excellent health benefits.To get the most health benefit and flavor from your olive oil, buy and store oil in opaque containers, and add olive oil to foods immediately *after* cooking. Zoe EVOO comes in a tin which blocks out the light, keeping it fresh longer.

I use olive oil to take off makeup and condition my hair. Zoe comes in large containers so I never run out.

A great product at a great price, I highly recommend it!

The zoe extra virgin olive oil, the best.

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

I am liking the convenience of the Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1-liter tins in a pack of 2. What a great idea! We use extra virgin olive oil on a daily basis at our house. We are working on being fit and eating as healthy as we possibly can, and the Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil fits that bill. I have even started baking with extra virgin olive oil. I use it in all my stir frys and it's great drizzled over vegetables that are then roasted. We love it as a salad dressing mixed with balsamic vinegar. I would like to see the Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil available as a choice in more of the grocery stores. It has a good flavor and seems to stay fresh. I would recommend the Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil to others who are looking for a good quality extra virgin olive oil. I'm going to be watching for sales on the Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and will also be looking for coupons to be used to bring the cost down.

This olive oil is perfect!

from Palmdale, CA

Comments about Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

This is the best olive oil on the market that i've tasted, especially considering the price. I've tried many olive oils, but none match up to this. The color is a darkish green, not a yellowish color, which lets me know that it is very authentic. It has a very rich flavor, it tastes amazing with everything! It has very nice and fancy packaging. I think its the best value for any kind of olive oil. I use this to cook my food almost everyday, and it hasn't let me down at all. It is very easy to pour, and doesn't spill and get messy and sticky like other olive oils i have used. After experiencing this olive oil, i can now say that i will never go back to any other olive oils that i've tried. I still can't believe how amazing the price is for the quality and taste of it. The tin helps keep the olive oil fresh and protects the flavor. You will not be dissapointed, so stop wasting your money and try this wonderful olive oil today!

Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil is THE EVOO

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

First of all, I cook, I bake, and everything in between. That is something that I enjoy. Although it is a necessity to eat, I do this for my family and friends. I love trying new recipes. I don't know about anyone else, but I am such a creature of habit. Not only that, but there are just somethings that I will not trade. If my brand is out, I will go somewhere else to find it. Well.. there was this one day where I was really running behind "my schedule", you know, the ones that you create for yourself. I went into my favorite grocery store to buy groceries for the week. I came to the aisle for baking stuff, and, you know it. They were fresh OUT of MY Olive Oil, ** ****I stood there for a few minutes, thinking how behind I was on baking one of my "famous" dishes for my family. I went ahead and bought ****Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is the best!!! ****It doesn't make your food oily ay all. It has a really nice flavor. I will never go back!!!**

My family likes this oil

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

I like zoe extra virging olive oil. This is particulary a good oil to use for daily basis for cooking. I love it's taste and it is good for health too. I even sometimes use it for other than cooking like for massaging my lips, nails and hands and once in a while I use it for nourishing my hair as well. :). I have read a lot about the good points of olive oil so, I use it in many ways.

ZOE EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL

from Miami, FL

Comments about Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

Very fresh, fruity aroma, light, sweet tase and comes directly from Castilla-La Mancha, Spain.

Also certified organic, chosen manually from the very best farms.

Will benefit your health, help protect the environment and enhance all of life's flavors. Organic Zoe makes everything taste better.

Liked this product!

from Palmyra, NJ

Comments about Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

I was told by a friend to try this product. So we did and have used it several times. We like it a lot. Smooth and flavorful. Only problem is the product is a bit high priced but then all Olive Oil is higher priced than other oils. Since its healthier, we will still use it. Its a good product and I would recommend anyone concerned with their health, to use this Olive Oil product.

Olive oil the best there is

from Mabank, TX

Comments about Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

- I believe that olive oil is the best and so much healthier not like lard. Low in colesterol that is great for my husband, and for alot of people now days! I also think it is more flavorable than regular oil, it is cheaper than olive oil but olive oil is expensive for a reason!!! I would buy that and spend the extra money for that, as well as a few more items but that would be it, I do suggest anyone who eats alot of fried foods and things like that that uses a lot of oil to purchase olive oil and the regular oil and compare them... Then see if I am correct or not. Everyone has their own opinions but everyone I have ever talked to has enjoyed using this olive oil better just don't tell your kids it is healthier!! Not to mention it stays fresher longer than regular oil. I hate to say it but I would recommend it to alot of people!!! My husband just about won't eat it if I use regular oil he can tell the difference when I try to trick him too!

Zoe EVOO

from Grantsburg, WI

Comments about Zoe Extra Virgin Olive Oil:

A very nice oil. can be use in a variety of ways, use it to cook meats eggs vegtables use in stir frys. The tins are decorative. it is also a good oil to use in pasta salads, I love on avacdo, tomato, onion salad. it is of exceptional quality, is very flavorful, it helps to bring out the flavor of the food you use in on or in. it stays freshier longer, it comes in convient twin packs so there is a smaller amount open at one time. It is healthier from you then other types of oils...canola,corn,vegtable It is a good product to use to promote heart health. It makes me think of spain. the price is a little high, but olive oil is pricey, you will enjoy the flavor of your food more with this product so it is worth the price difference. I suggest you buy some and try it i bet you won't be disappointed. I also have a spritz bottle that i put some in to use instead of pam. It work just as good. also in that application I think you actually save money