2.8
77000, 100504779, 77020, 100504782
Zodiac Spot On Flea & Tick Control

Zodiac Spot On Flea & Tick Control

2.8

This product appears to do what it is supposed to.

from Ebensburg, PA

Comments about Zodiac Spot On Flea & Tick Control:

Our cat decided to go on a vacation for a few days and came home with the dreaded flea!! Even though he had on a flea collar, they were still there. This product seems to work!!

Quality of Ingredients
The only issue I had is that the packaging had so many warnings. Kind of made me afraid to put it on my cat.

Side Effects
As far as I can tell, there have been no side effects as of yet.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Side Effects:

Almost as effective as Frontline

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about Zodiac Spot On Flea & Tick Control:

I have way too many dogs for my own good.  I need to protect them from fleas and ticks, but other products like Frontline are near cost-prohibitive.  I tried this less expensive brand and am very satisfied.  We do not live in an area where our dogs are exposed to a lot of fleas and ticks, so I am not convinced that a more expensive brand is necessary.  The once-a-month appliction does the trick for us and is more within our budget.   An RX is not required for purchase.

It is worthless

from Coeur D Alene, ID

Comments about Zodiac Spot On Flea & Tick Control:

My dog picked up some fleas and I put a dose of Spot On Flea and Tick Control per the instructions. It had a pleasant orange smell to it. The next morning she was scratching so I looked on her back and found a LIVE, healthy flea on her. It says it is supposed to protect against fleas, but to me it was just expensive dog purfurme.

a once a month topical treatment for flea control

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Zodiac Spot On Flea & Tick Control:

I tried One Spot for about four months. On a postive side, One spot is cheaper than some of the other flea control products. My cat tolerated the product. I didn't notice any side effects. One Spot is also easy to apply. I did not feel that One Spot did a good job controlling the infestation. One spot may help prevent flea infestations, but if you already have a problem, i would recommend a stronger product. I still prefer One Spot to bathing or spraying. Overall, the product seems safe. I know there are some concerns about over the counter remedies being dangerous to cats. My cats didn't have any adverse reactions, but the fleas kept coming back to bite.