Other Foot Care Products:

Zim's Crack Creme Heels and Feet Foot Cream

Works So Good

from TN

Comments about Zim's Crack Creme Heels and Feet Foot Cream:

I have used Zim's heel and foot cream for years now and this cream works wonders. It has a minty like smell and you can immediately feel this cream working the moment you put it on your cracked feet. I put this cream on my feet twice a day when I start to notice my heels are getting too dry and they look and feel better within the first couple of days.

Zim's is the best for your winter-weary, dry feet

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

Comments about Zim's Crack Creme Heels and Feet Foot Cream:

I love my Zim's Crack Creme for feet. When winter comes, the dryness of the air causes my heels to crack to the point where it is painful to walk. I started applying Zim's before bed and then putting on socks and my cracks are gone! It took about a week, but what a difference. I will be sure to have this on hand every winter. It is the most effective foot creme I have used to date. I highly recommend it to anyone who has very dry skin in winter. I have been told that it is even effective on hands, so I will be trying that soon as well. I like the fact that the creme is not oily. It is very emollient, yet it is rather light and it blends easily into the skin.

Zim's Crack Creme - the answer to cracked heels

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Zim's Crack Creme Heels and Feet Foot Cream:

I have suffered from extremely dry feet and heels as long as I can remember.  My mother suggested that I try Zim's Crack Creme Liquid Skin Care for my dry feet, heels, and hands.  I have only used this product on my hands and feet, althoug I believe there is a body creme version. At first pump, it looks like it might be greasy, but it really is not. You just need to rub it in and it is absorbed fairly quickly.  I apply it at night, so I was worried that it would be oily and ruin my sheets, but I've been fine.  It really does relieve the sort of "tight" feeling in my skin. I have found that the more you apply, the quicker it works.  It doesn't give overnight results, but mine skin has definitely improved with regular use.  It is great on your cuticles in the winter months.  Now, I must add the scent is not at all appealing to me.  I believe some describe it as "herbal," but I describe it as "stinky!"  That's the only downside for me, but work the trade for softer skin!

Zim's heals that rough and dry skin!

from Elmer, NJ

Comments about Zim's Crack Creme Heels and Feet Foot Cream:

In the wintertime I get dry and cracked hands. It hurts severely having those rough cracked fingers. I have tried several different hand lotions and creams that have not been effective in healing those cracks. Then of course you have to still do your housework which just aggravates those cracks and rough dry skin.  I finally tried Zim's crack cream and found that it really works. It heals those cracks like nothing else I have every tried. I have found that it heals my hands as well as the cracks I get on my heals. For my heals. I put it on after my shower and then put cotton socks on and it helps to keep the creme in place on my feet through out the night.  Nothing has worked to heal my hands and feet like Zim's. It is widely available at your local drugstore and moderately priced.  It is something I try to keep on hand especially during those dry winter months. I would recommend this to anyone who has rough, dry and cracked hands and feet!

My husband uses it every winter

from Williamsport, MD

Comments about Zim's Crack Creme Heels and Feet Foot Cream:

My husband does construction work so is constantly outside.  The winters are bad on his hands & he finds that the skin on his fingers crack open.  He started using the Crack Cream & has never switched.   He has used it for a few years now & never buys anything else for this condition.   He always puts it on at bedtime & allows it to work during the night.

The only thing that stops my hands from cracking up.

from Anderson, SC

Comments about Zim's Crack Creme Heels and Feet Foot Cream:

Every winter my fingers get cracks/splits in them.  About three years ago I discovered Zim's Crack Creme. It's a natural herbal formula moisturizer that was developed by a pharmacist.  I put it on my hands several times a day and it heals the cracked fingers in no time at all.  The only reason why my fingers still split is I will get busy doing something and forget to put the Crack Creme on until after my fingers split.  Another good use that I've found for it is putting it on my face.  My face will quite often get chapped looking during the winter and the Crack Creme seems to prevent that from happening.

On a side note;  I recently ran out of Crack Creme and went out in search of some more.  We have several pharmacies in town and I was unable to find one tube of the creamy formula.  I did find the night time liquid, but not the creamy.  One pharmacy told me that the creamy formula was no longer available from their supplier.  I ended up purchasing it directly from Crackcreme.com, and I got it within a few days.