4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

Wonderful! Sinus pain gone and no side effects.

Look for the blue label.  That's *homeopathic*** Zicam Allergy Relief**.  And this no-drip, liquid nasal gel really does what the label promises.  It is ***truly **Non Drowsy***; it clears up stuffiness; and it ***knocks out sinus pressure and pain***, as well.     *Do NOT confuse this with Zicam's non-homeopathic sinus relief spray which can have rebound effect after just a few days.*     **Zicam Allergy Relief** is basically an on-demand product.  Have your sinus headache or runny eyes returned?  Pump a little of the clear gel just barely inside each nostril, press your nostrils together for at least five seconds, and count on relief almost immediately.  Don't blow your nose for about five minutes afterwards.  This gives **Zicam Allergy Relief** time to do its best job.       *Tender Flower* that I am, I don't really need to pump the gel to the bottom to get results.  That may or may not work for you.  In any case, as with all homeopathic meds, you'll likely get four hours of relief, but you won't *ever* get twenty-four hours.  I stow **Zicam Allergy** in the bathroom, in the car, in my purse, and on the table next to my piano.       If you use it regularly, the expense of **Zicam** can mount up.  Satisfied with the product?  Check out deals on multiple bottles on Ebay.  I've always found reputable dealers when they are designated "Power Sellers".     If you expect the really longlasting result you'd get from a prescription med or some over-the-counter tablets, this is NOT the product for you.  (On a really bad day, I sometimes use a "drowsy", longerlasting med at night.)       If you want something with *virtually no side-effects*, Zicam is, I believe, the best of the multitude of products out there.  ***Be sure and read the info on the entire package.***

Zicam Nasal Gel: squirting gel up my nose? I'll pass next time.

I'm pretty familiar with many Zicam products but the Allergy Relief Nasal Gel pump was new to me. I randomly threw it in my shopping cart and thought that I was buying a typical nasal spray and didn't notice that it is a gel. Honestly, just now thinking about the words "nasal gel" grosses me out.

I see that this product has received a lot of raving reviews, however, this product is still a bit weird to me. There is just something heebie jeebie about purposely squirting gel up my nostrils. And trust me, you can tell that it's gel and not nasal spray.

Grossness aside, let's get to the point. Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel is effective at giving me relief for my seasonal allergy symptoms of congestion, sinus pressure, and occasional sneezing. Unlike nasal sprays, this product doesn't work immediately for me. I can't give an exact time frame but it seems to take a while for me to feel much better. If I'm just having congestion issues, then it's better for me to use a nasal spray for quick relief.

If you try this product, be sure to read the directions first. It may be important to note that "optimal results may not be seen for 1-2 weeks." If you are a patient person who is okay with using this on a consistent basis (and possibly one week PRIOR to coming into contact with any allergens), then this product might be for you. On the other hand, if you are like me and want immediate relief without squirting a glob of gel up your nose, then you might want to try something else.

I had hoped for better results from Zicam

Comments about Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel:

Despite my determination to give it a serious try, I was not overly impressed by Zicam Allergy Nasal Gel. For starters, it burned my nose to use it and I wound up sneezing from it on top of the sneezing symptoms I was already having due to the nasal allergies I suffer from.
My nose still tickled and my eyes still burned and itched. I was very let down.
After time, I did notice it trying to work, but I never was able to get to the point where I felt comfortable in relief the way I wanted, or needed to feel.

I did notice that it seemed like it "wanted" to work a little bit, but feeling a little bit better is not what I want for myself. I want to feel like a million bucks!

Taking a couple of whiffs into each nostril is all that a person need to. It can be a bit uncomfortable, but it isn't that difficult to use.

Immediacy
I noticed something when I used Zicam, but it wasn't immediate allergy relief. I believe it is one of those medications that has the potential to work better when used over a longer period of time, but with the itchy, sneezy nose I would get after immediately using it, it wasn't worth prolonged use to see what it has the ability to do.

• Immediacy:

helped me to feel less clogged up

Comments about Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel:

I have yet to find an allergy/sinus product that has really wowed me. This one is one that I was more satisfied with. It was a temporary relief for me when my sinus and nose was so congested. Just recently I have started to get allergies and sinus pressure. It feels like I am so clogged up in the nose area that I get a major headache. When I try to blow my nose nothing seems to move so I finally tried this product. I was not a huge fan of having to squirt something up my nose, however, I was willing to give it a try. It is not a pleasant experience. It is also rather messy. I might advise even doing this in the shower rather than over a sink. It did the trick. I felt much less clogged and congested. The relief was temporary. It helped for maybe 1/2 a day or so.

In my experience, I felt this product was immediately effective. I would have liked for the relief to last a bit longer.

This is a little on the messy side. For woman, I would recommend using this prior to doing your foundation or you will most likely need to redo it after using this!

Immediacy
I did feel instant relief

• Immediacy:

Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel relieves symptoms FAST!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel:

Both my son and I have seasonal allergies. My son really likes using Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel because he doesn't like swallowing pills. It works wonders at clearing up allergy symptoms. It is fairly expensive but if you suffer from allergies and it interferes with your well-being and comfort then sometimes it is worth the extra money to get relief.

I like that Zicam Allergy Relief is a liquid gel because it is non-drip. It relieves stuffiness and sinus pressure. I like that it is non-drowsy so I can use it anytime. It relieves symptoms for about four hours.

Zicam Nasal Relief Nasal Gel is a very easy product to use. Just put a little gel in each nostril and press your nose for a few seconds and that's it.

Immediacy
One of the biggest selling points of Zicam for me is that is works immediately. With pills you have to wait anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour to experience any relief. I like to take this on trips and have on hand during outdoor activities. This way, if we have a sudden allergic reaction this can clear it up quickly.

• Immediacy:

A miracle gel that helps relieve nasal congestion.

from north augusta sc

Comments about Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel:

I was a little skeptical about using this nasal gel, because I never used a gel based medicine for nasal congestion. This stuff really works well! This medication soothes congestion and sinus pressure that I get with allergies in the south where I live. I do not like that it works very slow once you use it. It takes about ten days for the medicine to kick in. I finally felt relief after day seven of use. Its a nice cooling sensation that I feel whenever i use it. This stuff works for a few hours, which was a little bit disappointing to me. However, the medicine works really well so I cannot complain about the time it takes to build up for it to work. This medication does not cost a lot of money either, which is nice compared to the other allergy medication that I take. The gel feels a little weird, but it does the trick, which is the most important factor for me. I gave this a lower score because it takes a while to work, but I will recommend it highly when it does kick in !

A little slow

• Immediacy:

This is a great product.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel:

Out of all the allergy product for allergies that I have tried, this is one that I can truly say had no side effects. It did help my sinus issues more than I expected. My nasal pain was alleviated as was the running and itchiness. It was definitely non-drowsy. The issues I had with the medication is that it was a. expensive and b. did not work for very long. If it worked for a longer amount of time, I would have had no issue with the cost, but because it only helped out for a couple hours, I had to use more, which meant I had to purchase it again sooner. I did not buy the product after the second time because of the cost and duration of time it worked. I would recommend using it if you have the funds to pay for it.

This medication was very effective and definitely helped to alleviate my allergy symptoms. I noticed that my sinus pain went down significantly. I also liked that it helped my nose to stop running.

Zicam Nasal Gel Allergy Relief

Comments about Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel:

I have always loved Zicam products and continue to try new items they bring to the market. Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel looked like a great alternative to other products out there. I was already familiar with their other gel products and how to use them. That said, they are a mess to deal with. I always find it odd to inject gel into my nose and allow the product to set while it gets absorbed, but tolerate it because I've found Zicam products to be so effective.

While used to the mess of the gel application, I was hopeful for an impressive amount of relief from Zicam's Allergy Relief. Unfortunately, I did not find it nearly as effective as other allergy tablets on the market combined with a saline spray to relieve nasal dryness.

I do wish the product worked better at relieving my allergy symptoms. I always prefer an alternative that is more natural, but Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel just doesn't come through.

Quick Relief for Sinus Ailments

Comments about Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel:

Zicam is a trusted name brand ranging from cold remedies to allergy relief. This nasal spray contends with the very best in its category, without the potential irritants and side effects. It produced immediate relief which was heaven sent when my sinuses began to randomly feel pressure back to back for three days straight.

As soon as the medicine hit my nasal cavities, I felt instant relief. There was no waiting period at all, and the effects lasted until bedtime. About six to seven hours later, I was due for my next dose. As the day went on, I didn't have to keep spraying and spraying my nose. Within the span of a day, I only needed to spray about twice a day.

It's as simple as removing the safety plastic and the safety ring. Secure the top, insert as directed, spray as directed. No complications whatsoever.

Immediacy
As previously stated, this is a product with immediate results. Within seconds, the nasal spray alleviated my symptoms.

Life saving product

Comments about Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel:

I have tried many allergy medication, everything from Clairatin to Zertec to Allegra and more. I had never tried a nasal allergy spray before so I had no idea how or if it would work but I was willing to try anyway. I have a lot of seasonal allergies that seem to last year round and I am also allergic to dogs and cats. I was tired of living with sneezing, itchy eyes and a scratchy throat. It had gotten to the point that people thought I was sick with a cold all the time when that was not the case at all. I tried this spray and I was pleased. It is a gel so you do not have to worry about it dripping out of your nose. The product begins to work almost immediately. It is also a small bottle so it is very easy to take anywhere so you can use it anytime it is needed.

Stopped my runny nose almost immediately. I was able to breathe and my throat stopped being scratching about 10 minutes after using the product.

One squirt in each nostril and your all set. No dripping.

Immediacy
Within 10 minutes of using this product I began to feel 100 times better.

• Immediacy:

Zicam Nasal Gel: squirting gel up my nose? I'll pass next time.

Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel: Good Relief from Nasal Problems

from Houston, TX

Comments about Zicam Allergy Relief Nasal Gel:

Allergy sufferers usually reach for a tablet when allergy problems strike, but what if you allergy condition also includes sinus congestion? You could take your pill and grab a container of sinus spray, or you could take one medication designed for both: Zicam Nasal Gel.

Allergy Medicine Facts and Commentary:

Zicam Nasal Gel is a liquid medicine similar to sinus sprays. The difference is that this product does more than just blast away the congestion- it offers relief from other allergy symptoms as well, with a list of relief that includes nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and sinus pressure. The product is also homeopathic and non- drowsy.

Zicam Nasal Gel is a fast- acting product and not just for the sinus relief it brings, but for the allergy relief as well. The fact that it is applied directly means almost instant relief of sinus congestion, followed by relief from allergy problems like sneezing and watery eyes.

Zicam Nasal Gel doesn’t burn the way many other sinus spray products are known to do and it does offer a good level of relief. I can feel the greatest difference in my congestion and runny nose. The sneezing and itching relief are a little less pronounced but they are still good.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Zicam Nasal Gel is a good product for allergy sufferers who also suffer from congestion and general sinus problems. I am one of those people and I like that Zicam Nasal Gel can tackle both issues at once. It isn’t the absolute best product of its kind available, but it does work well enough to recommend.

This is an effective product, especailly with congestion relief.

Just point and spray.

Immediacy
It clears up congestion immediately. Other relief takes a little more time, but is still faster than other medicines.