Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Zest Aqua

Pros

Cons

luv this soap

I love Zest soap. And I love the old commercial where people sang in the shower as they lathered up; "Zestfully clean, Zestfully clean, you're not fully clean until you're Zestfully clean. For many years that commercial has held true as Zest soap has cleaned many a body. I have used Zest as one of my top soaps for a very long time. I ca remember Zest in the girls shower in Jr. High school. And Zest has been in the home of most of my family members. Zest smells great. Zest makes a lot of lather and Zest really cleans. I feel fresh and relaxed after using Zest. Zest Aqua is simply the best. The Aqua fresh scent is out of this world. And as I use it I atually imagine aqua blue sea and sky and I am in the zone. Zest is also inexpensive. It can be purchased in packs of 3 at a discount. Thank you Proctor and Gamble for a wonderful product. I stock up on it whenever I can. ANd I admit there is no lean like being zestfully clean.. Now in Aqua scent.

Zest Aqua bar soap is not a great choice for sensitive/dry skin

From my experience in using Zest Aqua bar soaps, here are my pros and cons:

First the pros:Zest aqua bar soap is inexpensive and easy to find in any store. Each bar will last a while. You will get a good amount of lather from this soap, too. It has a pleasant scent, but it can be a bit overwhelming/overpowering at times. This soap performs well and will get you clean!Now the cons:Zest aqua bar soap is definitely not a great soap for people with sensitive skin. It can be very drying and irritating to the skin. The scent of the soap is a bit overwhelming, too, so that is why I list the scent as both a pro and a con. Basically, some people may like the strong scent, while others really won't, so it really can be good or bad, depending on your own personal preference. If you have sensitive skin or slightly dry skin, this soap may leave your skin feeling dried out and itchy instead of clean and refreshed. Ultimately, the low price of this soap is not worth the problems it can cause with dry and itchy skin. There are other similarly priced soaps out there that will do the job without irritating the skin.

The Smell caught my attention!

from Largo, MD

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Gentle
  • Good Value
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Baths
    • Daily Use
    • Showers

Comments about Zest Aqua:

I absolutely love Zest! I love to smell like the product after I use it. Between the smell and it's purpose, I couldn't choose anything better.

Okay but not my favorite!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Zest Aqua:

Apart from getting the zestfully clean song stuck in your head the Zest Aqua soap is an okay soap. I can't say that this is on the top of my lists for soap though. One of the reasons is that I have sensitive skin and this doesn't seem to help. I find that this soap dries out my skin more and leaves it with a tight feeling. It also does not help if you have eczema. If you don't have sensitive skin then this may work better for you. The smell is okay, but a little strong. I think that this might be a better scent for a men's soap. My whole family can use this though and that's a plus. It does lather up and create suds. It goes over your body well and rinses off good. It is a cheap soap, so if you are looking for a bargain this may be your soap. All in all it's alright. I don't see myself using this in the future, but others may like it better.

It does do the job of getting your body nice and clean. It leaves your skin a little tight and dry though.

It's not the best scent. A little strong for me. I think that it would be a good smell for men.

Clean, Fresh Feeling

Comments about Zest Aqua:

Zest Aqua soap is a high-quality product providing a clean and sensational feeling. Zest Aqua works best if placed on a wash cloth or sponge and then used on the skin for deeper cleansing. Overuse of this product can dry out your skin but works well if using once per day. I would recommend washing your face with Zest Aqua only once per day and use another facial cleaner if you wash more than once per day to prevent drying out of the face.

Zest Aqua bath soap is a high quality soap that provides a clean fresh feeling. It can also be used on one's face. It provides a clean feeling but can dry out your facial skin if used several times per day on your face. For best cleansing power, place some Zest Aqua soap on a washcloth and scrub your body with it. If you have a moderate to severe acne problem, I would not use Zest Aqua on your face.

Zest Aqua provides a mild scent to give one an additional feeling of smelling clean and fresh but it is not an overpowering smell that would make my allergies act up.

Zest bar soap is a multipurpose soap for the body

Comments about Zest Aqua:

Zest bar soap has been used by my mother, myself, and my only son. I love it because of its deodorant, smell, and the fact that it does not cause soap scum as much as other bar soaps on the tub. While I personally love the original green bar, the other varieties have not made me change, because I did not like them as much as the original. The price is good, too!

MEMORIES!!!

Comments about Zest Aqua:

Haven't used this soap for quite some time now. However, I love the way it leaves your skin! It makes you feel like you're clean, and the smell is great! I'm definitely going back to using Zest soap soon. No other soap can compare to the way this soap makes you feel! You feel truly refreshed!

CLEANS YOU UP!!

GREAT SCENT!!!

Use as a shampoo?! YOU BET!

from Spruce Pine, NC

Comments about Zest Aqua:

I read that Zest can be used to wash hair...I was VERY skeptical but thought, "why not try?!" So glad I did. Hair is clean, scalp doesn't itch like it use to and hair doesn't come out as much! Say goodbye to high cost shampoos and hello to a product that works!

luv this soap

from Roanoke, VA

Zest Aqua bar soap is not a great choice for sensitive/dry skin

from Springfield, MO

From my experience in using Zest Aqua bar soaps, here are my pros and cons:

Love the smell of Zest Aqua but it is not the best quality.

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Zest Aqua:

I bought Zest Aqua because it was on sale.

The first thing I noticed was the unique smell.  It is a clean scent, but it is also very unique.  There's nothing I can really compare it to.  It just has a smell that makes you feel like you are cozy at home.

When I started using the soap, I loved it.  Although the smell doesn't linger after you're done with your shower or bath, it is enjoyable in the mean time.  And I like it better that people won't smell my soap on my skin because that makes me wonder what kind of chemicals are in there.

However, after a while I noticed that my skin would not feel clean.  It is the oddest thing, but my other family members felt the same.  It seemed as though after a few washes, it would begin to leave a light residue on your skin.  The only way I can describe it is by comparing it to hard and soft water.  It felt like my hard water was soft when I used the soap.  It was harder to get off, and it took longer.

I don't buy it because of that reason, unless there is a really good sale.  Although I do miss the scent.

Zest makes my life zesty

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Zest Aqua:

My whole family loves zesty because of its clean smell and clean goodness.  We love the way it never leaves any residue on our bodies or in the tub or shower stall.  I love the way the smell is very subtle and not overpowering.  I never have to worry about offending anyone by a strong smell.  I also love the economical price of the soap.  I can afford to buy the soap for my large family of seven.  I am also pleased that the soap meets the many needs of my family.  It leaves those of use that need more moisture moist and those of us that have oily sceen cleaner because it can act as more of an astringent.  The zesty smell is also like aroma therapy in the morning and it can cheer you up and get you going.  I've always had a pleasant experience when I take a shower.  Zest is a classic and although it does not come form a specialty shop and doesn't have any special lotions or potions to its name you can depend on it as it is a classic and will get the job done.