Other Flat Screen TVs:

Zenith - .A 50" Plasma Television

Great picture, bad product

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Zenith - .A 50" Plasma Television:

I've had this TV (Zenith - 50" Plasma Television Z50PX2D) for 2 years and 5 months. The picture quality in 720P is great, but it's often hard to enjoy with four burnt out pixels (Red flickering dots on the screen now) attracting my attention. The pixels burnt out in the first year and Zenith told me that I would need to have an entire section of pixels out before they would fix anything. I have also had issues with the sound settings. You place the TV on a particular setting and everything sounds great. Within five minutes, it switches back to normal and you have to go back and re-apply the setting once again.These issues are very minor in comparison to the "Pop" issue that every other review for this TV discusses. I have been waiting for the day this thing pops.The price was great at the time I purchased it, but I wish I would have spent the money for a better Plasma TV.

DON'T BUY THIS TV

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Zenith - .A 50" Plasma Television:

Bought the TV just over a year ago.  Loved the picture while it worked.  Made a buzzing noise the whole time we owned it no big deal.  Yesterday, 15 days out of warrenty, had the imfamous popping noise from the back of the set and picture went blank.  No help from customer service so we will see.  Would like to see a Class Action suit againts Zenith/LG.  This should not happen at all!