3.3
ZW6500R
Zenith 6,500 BTU Air Conditioner

Zenith 6,500 BTU Air Conditioner

3.3

Do NOT buy this if you value your sanity!

from Washington, DC

Comments about Zenith 6,500 BTU Air Conditioner:

Do NOT buy this AC. It is extremely loud and does not sufficiently cool a room. When it turns on, it sounds like a plane landing. Then every 15 minutes or so, turns itself off with a loud "clunk". When it's on, it blows cool air, but then it turns itself off and blows in outside air so the room gets hot and humid, then cold. It does this all night long. If you want to sleep, stay away from this.

My Zenith Air Conditioner Stinks

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Zenith 6,500 BTU Air Conditioner:

I've read some good reviews, but listen up, either I have a faulty unit or I'm crazy.  This air conditioner stinks.  It takes a long time for the air to get cold, I live in a small apartment in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and I need something that is going to get cool fast.  It shuts off every so often, and I've tried to have my landlord replace it, but its the same issue, not to mention this thing is LOUD.  I've found Zenith to be a pretty good company, but this item is subpar.  So now I'm stuck (at the moment) with an A/C that I believe is broken but am told is fine.  My room gets hotter by the minute, and I'm tired.  I'm going to have to go for Central Air in my next place!!  I've used an LG, GE, and Panasonic Air Conditioner, and all have been great.  Do your research, if you are satisfied, by all means go with the Zenith.  If you don't have a choice, like me, I hope that you have a much better experience than I did.  Tip: If you get one, make sure to change/clean the filter often.

LOVE IT!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Zenith 6,500 BTU Air Conditioner:

I am NOT an air conditioner person...but with time, all things change!  I wanted something small, easily installed, and priced right.  I found all of this in this machine.  I have it installed in a slider window w/locks and plexiglass on top - it works GREAT and I am very happy with my purchase.

The summers gonna be hot so hurry up and get one!

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Zenith 6,500 BTU Air Conditioner:

I wasn't sure which air conditioner to purchase while at the store. Finally a salesman talked me into getting this one. Honestly I doubted him, but it has turned out to be a really good air conditioner. Actually right now its 90 degrees outside and I've got goose bumps its so cold in here. Next time I have to buy an air conditioner I will definately buy the same brand.