Other Baby Cold & Fever Reliefs:
Zarbee's
Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup

Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup

Zarbee's All Natural Children's Cough Syrup is safe for children

Zarbee's All Natural Children's Cough Syrup is safe for children 12 months and older. If you have a child under the age of six, you realize that finding medicine for your little one when they are sick is not an easy task. Finding cough syrup for you child under two? Good luck finding Anything. Well, now Zarbee's has made an all-natural children's cough syrup which is safe and effective for children as young as 12 months old. Zarbee's comes in two flavors -- Lemon and Cherry. The main ingredient in this cough syrup is honey which has anti-microbial properties. Also, since it contains honey, it does not taste as horrible as most cough syrups. Zarbee's is all natural. It soothes sore throats and boosts your immune system. If you are looking for a cough syrup that is safe enough for your young child (over one year) to consume, try Zarbee's. Zarbee's All Natural Children's Cough Syrup is safe for children 12 months and older.

Zarbees tastes terrible.

I thought that Zarbees would be a good choice to help my children when they have coughs since you are not supposed to use cough medicine for young children anymore. This stuff is all natural, so I was excited to use it. Both my daughter (2 years old) and son (5 years old) had a cough, so I gave it a try. When I opened up the bottle I noticed that it smelled terrible. I was expecting a sweet honey smell since that is the ingredient used in it. I was worried my children wouldn't try it, but they both wanted to since there is a cute bee on the packaging. Neither one of them liked the taste, but they drank it down. About 10 minutes later my daughter actually vomited. I listened to my son cough on and off throughout the night after taking Zarbees, so it didn't seem to work all that great. My son thought it worked okay for him, but I think it might have had a bit of a placebo effect for him. I don't think this all natural cough medicine is worth the money.

Highly recommend it

from Banning ca

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Not Messy

Cons

• Infants
    • Toddlers

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

I used this on my baby when she was too young for regular medication and I loved how affordable and affective this medicine is, plus it's all natural, I highly recommend it

Our Go-To Children's Cough Medicine

from Beaverton, OR

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Acts Quickly
    • Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Gentle

Cons

• Messy

• Infants
    • Toddlers
    • To Keep On Hand

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

I found this product a year ago, when my child was too young for most cold medicines and too underweight for others. This was fast acting and safe, tasted delicious enough that my toddler did not fight taking it and found it like a treat. It acts quickly and provides long lasting relief (in my experience) but it is fairly goopy and messy so administer carefully! Haha

bad reaction

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

I bought this because it was on sale and it said all natural. I gave my 6 yr old Zarbees cough syrup for a continuous cough. It seemed to work great for the cough but shortly after taking he complains of sore throat and feeling sick. So much so that he kept waking up during the night crying. I've only given him this syrup twice and the first time had the same outcome. I've read other reviews where it caused some kids to vomit but no other symptoms, I'm wondering if my child is allergic to it, either way I'm throwing it out, it just isn't worth my pumpkin feeling miserable even if it did stop the cough.

Stopped cough but made my kid sick

FINALLY a safe product that works great!

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

As a mother, I am skeptical of most medications. I decided to give this a try. Any time I see ''all natural'' I figure it won't work as well. WRONG. This stuff works great! It does not last as long most actual medications, but for about 4 hours he was doing much better, and when the cough started again, I gave another dose. It works quickly to coat the throat and relieve the cough and/or sore throat.

Having tested this myself, it smells good and tastes pretty good, too. Smells and tastes like honey (like the box indicates). Has no funky medicine taste and my child is not afraid to take it.

My 3 year old had a never-ending cough. I gave him the proper dosage of this syrup and within literally 10 minutes, he was barely coughing and he finally got some sleep.

Being that it is all natural, it's also comforting knowing if my child got a hold of this and took a drink, he would be okay.

After two days of using this for the cough, it totally went away. This sure helped hold him over to sleep most of the night and I highly recommend this product!

Zarbee's: Great for Kids Nighttime Coughs

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

I found Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup while perusing the over the counter medicine aisle for something natural to give my son. I decided on the night time formula, which helps with sleep in addition to cough relief, and it worked wonders.

Night time coughs are the worst with kids because it prevents their little bodies from getting good rest to help them heal quickly. Using Zarbee's Cough Syrup at night helped my light sleeper go from waking up several times each hour to sleeping peacefully without coughing. That meant the difference between him waking up miserably sick and feeling awful the next day from not sleeping, to just being sick (but more comfortable thanks to the cough relief). It was amazing!

This has worked so well for us that now I always keep an up-to-date bottle of this in the medicine cabinet now just in case one of my children comes down with a cold.

Great medicine!

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

My boyfriend bought this at walmart simply because it was the only cough medicine he could find that was safe for our one year old daughter. I wasn't sure about it at first because when it comes to my children, I like to use only brands I know. I had never heard of zarbee's. I read the box and I started to feel a little better about it. It's an all natural product that was created by a pediatrician. I decided to give it to both of my daughters for their cough. My oldest daughter didn't like the grape taste, but my youngest daughter loved it! It's very thick and reminds me a lot of honey though, which is expected because the box says it's a special honey blend. It worked great and both of my daughters were able to sleep through the night. I got sick a few days later and even tried it myself. It made my throat feel better very quickly and I coughed a lot less. It's for 12 months old and up. That's great to me because there is hardly any medicine on the market these days for children younger then two. I liked it so much that I will continue to use it even after my my daughter is old enough to take other brands.

All Natural, But So Is Honey

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

My daughter woke up crying in pain last night from a stuffy nose and I assume sore throat (she's 2 and a half). I ran out to Wal-Mart, which was the only thing open, and scanned the shelves. I grabbed this because it was natural and didn't contain corn syrup. I didn't look too closely though, as I was in a major hurry to get home. Before I left I made her tea with lemon/honey and even brought over a small bowl of honey, but she would not have any of it. By the time I got home though, she had calmed down some, and after a Ricola she was ready to drink the tea and have a little honey on a spoon. This soothed her immensely and she was back asleep shortly and slept the rest of the night. So then I take a look at the ingredients of Zarbee's and it's basically honey and flavoring. I didn't see anything in the ingredients to warrant the high price tag or see how it would be more effective than giving my daughter straight high quality honey. So I never opened the bottle and I plan to take it back. Ricolas and the honey/tea/lemon seems to work the best.

Great Natural Cough Medicine!

from Davison, MI

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

I am not comfortable dosing my kids with just any medicine. Many of them are loaded with dyes and other ingredients that I am just not comfortable with. Thank goodness for the Zarbee's line of products. Sometimes the coughing is really what keeps my kids from getting a good night's sleep. When I give them the Zarbee's, it certainly cuts that coughing spells by at least half and lets them rest. If you are looking for a safe (for ages 2 and up) method of controlling those annoying coughs, this is a great choice!

Effective and delicious

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

The Zarbees Cough Syrup reminds me of the home remedies my mom made when I was growing up. Its perfect for children who are too young to take cold/cough medicines but who need relief from their cough. After giving it to my children for a full day (24 hours) I have always seen improvement in their coughs. The Zarbees Cough Syrup is reasonably priced and usually comes with a coupon inside for a discount on other natural products.

Most Effective Cough Syrup!

from New York, NY

Comments about Zarbee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup:

I have used many cough syrups over the years for my children, but this is the only one that I have ever tried that has truly been effective and noticeably so right from the get go. This cough syrup is the the perfect cure every time that my kids are sick. It is my go to whenever they are showing any symptoms at all. I love that it is all natural, so I do not have to worry about what atrocious chemicals might be harming my children in the long term. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an extremely effective and fast working medicine for their kids. Overall, this is the best children's cough syrup that I have ever come across.