Other Digestion Medicines:
Zantac
Zantac Maximum Strength Acid Reducer 150 mg Tablets, Cool Mint

Zantac Maximum Strength Acid Reducer 150 mg Tablets, Cool Mint

great product without a prescription

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Zantac Maximum Strength Acid Reducer 150 mg Tablets, Cool Mint:

this is a very useful heart burn medicine

this medication is able to prevent and treat heart burn and acid reflux

super easy, just swallow a pill and you're done

Immediacy
takes about 1 hr to start working if you already have heart burn or acid reflux. also need to take it about 1 hour b/f to prevent

• Immediacy:

favorite acid reducer

from Covington, LA

Comments about Zantac Maximum Strength Acid Reducer 150 mg Tablets, Cool Mint:

At least three times a week I use this product. It is nice that they have this cool mint version. It does not have the bitter taste that the product in regular can have if you do not swallow it fast enough. I eat a lot of very spicy food and am always on the go. I keep this product in my purse, in my desk, in my car and in my medicine cabinet. I suffer from acid reflux and this product nips the problem in the bud. I am able to have a nice big glass of wine and a loaded pizza without the least bit of worry that when I go to bed I will have to sleep sitting up. My husband also is in love with this product. Those of us who have high stress jobs and eat on the run are very lucky that this product is available.

Zantac, saves the day

from Collinsville, IL

Comments about Zantac Maximum Strength Acid Reducer 150 mg Tablets, Cool Mint:

I have dealt with heartburn and acid indigestion for years. It has been so bad, that it has eroded my esophagus and has required me to under an outpatient procedure 3 times in 3 years to open up the restriction. This is an awful procedure where you are sedated and a tube is guided down your throat only to have a small balloon used to force open your throat.

Then I found zantac 150 mg maximum strength acid reducer. Not only did it prevent me from having the symproms of heartburn. you know heartburn is from acid coming up from your stomach into your esophogus, but since acid was no longer burning my throat, it also stopped eroding the tissues lining it. So no more esophogeal stricture surgery.

I wasnt really worried about the taste of this product, since its benefits could be so great to me. But, I really like the cool mint flavor. As soon as it hits my tongue I invision my throat being enflamed with bright red fire and the zantac being like a huge iceberg that is going to melt as I swallow it and put the flames out, sorry- I am  a real visual person.

Anyway, this is the greatest product ever, no more rolaids or tums for me.

Zantac 150 Maxium Strenghth 150 cool mint brings cooling releif

from Menomonee Falls, WI

Comments about Zantac Maximum Strength Acid Reducer 150 mg Tablets, Cool Mint:

Zantac 150 Maxium Strenghth 150  acid reducer cool mint, is exactly what is says-cooling releif.  I suffer from Gerds, and there is not many over-the-counter medicines that work for me.  Recently I discovered Zantac in a tablet that offers a cool mint flavor, in a tablet form.  Yeah, a company that finally gets it.  It is easy to swallow, convently in a pill form, so it is easy to take anywhere, and it leaves you with that real cool mint flavor that is so soothing.  I highly recommend this to anyone that suffers heartburn, gerds, just that nasty acid reflux.  I am so relieved to find a product that gets rid of that nasty acid sprinkler from my mouth.  I can go out and enjoy life without the embarassment of constantly spitting.  It is reasonably priced, and it truly works.