Other Digestion Medicines:
Zantac

This product works very well.

from West Monroe, LA

Comments about Zantac Maximum Strength 150mg Acid Reducer Tablet 24 Count (Boehringer Ingelheim):

The Zantac Maximum Strength 150mg acid reducers tablet is the best product out there for relieving heartburn and indigestion. This product starts working fast and keeps on working for many hours. I have tried many products out there and this one is the only one that works for me. Most acid reducers don't start working fast. This product starts working almost immediately and keeps on working for up to 12 hours. I have never experienced any side effects from using this product. I have been using Zantac maximum strentgh 150 for over a year now. I know that I can count on this product to relieve the pain related to my heartburn in most cases within fifteen to twenty minutes of taken this product. I have recommened this product to  family and friends and they have all agreed about how this product works. I always make sure we have this product in the medicine cabinet. These tablets have a nice taste to them also.

• Immediacy:

Nexium to Zantac

from Lillian, AL

Pros

Cons

My husband was diagnosed with acid reflux in 1999. Since that time he had taken Nexium (40mg) once a day. He began mild exercising and taking Zantac to control his acid reflux symptoms and discomfort, because money was tight. He noticed that the Zantac would control his reflux as well as Nexium. Actually, to me Zantac relieved his symptoms better since one a day Zantac is much cheaper than a prescription of Nexium. My husband is a firefighter/paramedic and eating fast, spicy and on the run is a must and results in acid indegstion frequently. He always jokes about "one Zantac a day, keeps the reflux away". He has recommended Zantac to all the guys at the firehouse and on the ambulance. I like knowing we do not have expensive copays or long waiting for prescription acid reducers at the drug store anymore. With Zantac, my husband is able to forget painful indegstion and pressure and concentrate on spending time with us and having fun.

Zantac 150 is THE BEST heartburn medicine out!

from West Palm Beach, FL

My family has tried many different heartburn medicines. Zantac 150 has proven to be the best and most reliable over-the-counter acid reliever for everyone in my family, and amoung our closest friends and their families. We were first introduced to this product, by our family doctor, when it was prescription only. It worked miracles then, and continues to be reliable to this day. Unlike a lot of other medicines you don't build up a tolerance toit,so it doesn't becomelesseffective over time. It can be fairly expensive, but you can often find sales and coupons, or get a generic equivalent fairly cheap.