3.2

3.2

Pros

Cons

Best Beauty products around

Yves Rocher may be a bit expensive, but they have the best beauty and bath products. Their bath products smell wonderful and work great. Their face cleaning products outdo any brand found in stores, including Clinque. Their makeup is great. Once you try their products you won't go back to the others.

I use to love them ,Now not so much

I use to really like Yves Rocher but lately the quality of the products as gone down hill . It seems thy are skimping on ingredients .I use to love there body lotions but the last time I bought my favorite I could barley smell it .its like they watered it down or something ,it actually smelled Old or satale  .

Also big point, I put in a order one day, and a few hours later I discovered I used a credit card that I did not want to use. I called to cancel the order and was told ,On line orders can not be canceled .

I said ,But I just ordered it a few hours ago. The very French operator said sorry just turn it down at the door when it arrives . I told her that the package is usually just dropped off by the post office and I rarely know  when something is there unless I look . she said Oh well than just send it back.

Maybe Im to picky but if you place an order and it has not yet been shipped and its till in processing you should be able to cancel it so as to save everyone time but no ,not so, at yevs rocher

I was introduced to Yves Roche seven years ago .I love it

from Louisiana

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

I have a lot of comments about my skin .I am 69 but am always taken for a much younger woman.I love the skin,body and perfume products .My favorite Comme une Evidence ,perfume and body wash and lotion.I especially love the free gifts.

Where Did The Yves Rocher I Know Go?

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

I purchased my first product from YR in 1997, and since then I've always enjoyed products and the way they handled customer service issues. I've been a strong and enthusiastic advocate of YR, spoke highly of them, and referred many of my friends to them.
But my image of and attitude toward YR company drastically changed after I dealt with two phone agents, Elizabeth and Heady, who are located in Montreal, Canada, and Customer Service representatives, Erica Rabanal and Sofia Nunez.
A few months ago I placed two on-line orders, received two confirmation e-mails. My second order has not arrived. I called and talked to Elizabeth. In the course of our conversation, she got angry. She was rude, impatient, and focused on demonstrating her superiority. Still, she promised that I'd get my parcel in two weeks.
24 hours later, I still could not find any information on my second order I paid already for. I called again, hoping to discuss my concerns with a supervisor, and talked to Heady. She refused to transfer my call to a supervisor and shrugged off my concerns. The longer we spoke the more disrespectful she got, interrupting me in the middle of my questions and ordering me to listen to her. At one point, she even yelled. I am sorry to say, but I yelled back. However, she promised that an YR supervisor would call me back. It hasn't happened.
Then I got into a long and pointless e-mail exchange with Erica Rabanal and Sofia Nunez, the Customer Service Department, who sent me a bunch of pointless messages without answering my questions or addressing the situation...
I was taken aback. I was abused. I've never experienced anything like it in all my years dealing with YR. It is difficult, even now, for me to forget this experience. I have lost my positive image of this company and can't imagine referring to them any friends.
Again, I had a very disappointing experience, which feels awful after being a happy and satisfied customer of Yves Rocher for 17+ years.

Awful Customer Service!!

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

Yves Rocher used to be a great company until Mr. Rocher died. Now it's a pathetic business with mediocre products and deplorable customer service. Very sad. Yves Rocher, the founder, would be very disappointed in what his company's become.

The website is beautiful and easy to navigate.

Product Selection
Lots of products are offered on their website.

Product Pricing
Pricing is very reasonable on most items.

Customer Service
The worst customer service I've ever seen. They are snobby and condescending on the phone. The screw up orders repeatedly and shipping is very slow.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is very slow and the orders are wrong many times. I finally decided to give up on this company.

Botanicals at their finest

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

Yves Rocher is a company that specializes in natural beauty products. The company prides themselves in offering a line of products using botanicals, essential oils, herbs and organic ingredients. Exotic products at an affordable price.

It's always a pleasure visiting their site. Indulge in all the descriptions of their creams, shampoos, soaps and lotions. A gals paradise into the word of beauty.

Product Selection
If you appreciate natural products then treat yourself to the world of Yves Rocher. I still use a make-up bag that I received free with my order 10 years ago. It's big and roomy and fits all my products. A definite must when I travel.

Product Pricing
Excellent pricing with sales and promotions being offered. Lots of opportunities to receive free merchandise with every order.

Customer Service
I have only contacted customer service once in the 10 plus years of being a customer. Representative was friendly and most helpful. Resolved my order issue quickly.

Shipping and Returns
All my product orders have been shipped and received without any incident. Products are well packaged and no damage or leakage has ever occurred.

• Shipping and Returns:

wonderful products and free gifts

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

I discovered YvesRocherUSA.com about eight years ago and fell in love. Their lilac scented shower gel and body spray is my favorite in the world.

The website is very user friendly.

Product Selection
They have a very wide selection of make up, lotions, perfumes, body washes and anti aging treatments. I'm more of a lotions and shower gel kinda gal, over makeup, and they have plenty to keep me interested. The lilac is my favorite but the lavender, rose, and lily are all delicious.

Product Pricing
The prices are, for me, definitely higher end. They are certainly quality products but usually more than I can afford. I buy my lilac set as a special treat now and again. They also include free gifts with your orders when you spend over a certain amount, and they give you several to choose from, instead of a one-fit for all.

Customer Service
I've never had to contact customer service.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is prompt. As I've never had to return anything, I really can't offer an opinion.

Deceptive Wording

from Dallas, TX

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

I was so excited to stumble upon YvesRocherUSA.com. It seemed to be an upscale online retailer for personal care products and cosmetics that were botanically based and natural in content. I placed several orders based on the information I read online regarding the ingredient labels. I was severely disappointed when I received the products.
First of all, they claimed to be natural and free of toxins. However, every single product I ordered still contained things like parabens, ETDA, dyes and phthalates. They were closer to the bottom of the ingredient list for the most part, but they are still present. This makes their claims false. Additionally, these ingredients are not disclosed on the website. The ingredient lists only show the botanical components. I felt very deceived.
I tried to return some of the items but had apparently gone past the very short window of time in which returns, even for credit, are accepted. Therefore, I was stuck with these unusable products.
YvesRocherUSA.com offers a wide range of anti-aging products as well as makeup, facial products and skincare. The website is easy to navigate and visually appealing, but again, my main complaint is that the full list of ingredients are not disclosed online.

• Shipping and Returns:

Nice products, website could use some improvement

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

I was excited to see that there was a website to order Yves Rocher products! I discovered them when I was in Paris and fell in love with the quality and the scents. It seems like the quality and selection is not as good as if you were in France, but there are still a lot of great offerings. Overall, not a bad site to get some high quality products and I'm glad I can still get some of the stuff I fell in love with from an in person store.

The webpage is really busy. There are ads that switch between differnt ads, promotions, and "picks" all on the main homepage. It can be frustrating with things flashing around and moving. They do have categories at the top of the page, though, and a search option.

Product Selection
There is a wide selection of products. Fragrances, make up, lotions, gels and even packages. I really like their fragrances and lotions as that is what I fell in love with in France.

Product Pricing
Pricing is fair and there are often sales and promotions.

Customer Service
Things have been hit or miss with their customer service. I called the number (conveniently posted right on the left corner of the main home page) and have gotten friendly and quick service answering my question. I have also waited over 20 minutes and been treated pretty rudely (basically insuniating that my question was dumb). They need to be more consistent in this area.

Shipping and Returns
It takes forever for items to be shipped and arrived. I suppose the wait really isn't THAT bad, but compared to most other companies that ship products, even internationally, it takes much longer.

Good site

from Utah

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

For my wife's birthday, I wanted to get her some scented body lotions. A friend recommended yvesrocherusa.com, so I decided to check it out. I ended up finding four different lotions that I used for the gift, and she loves them. Overall, my experience on the site went ok, but I have had better experiences on Bat and Body Works' website when buying lotions, so I think I will go back there next time rather than staying here.

I went to the site with a particular product in mind which is pretty common (body lotion), and I still had a lot of trouble finding it. It wasn't listed under any of the common categories that I would expect, and even searching for it took me some time to find the right kind of thing. I've shopped for that type of thing online before from other stores, and didn't have nearly as much trouble finding it as I did on this site. But once I finally found what I was looking for, it was pretty easy to go through the ordering and checkout process.

Lots of Unusual and Fun Products at Yves Rocher

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

I've been ordering from Yves Rocher for at least 20 years. Their products are all 100% botanical which is important for those who want cruelty-free products. They don't test on animals (although when I called the company to ask they couldn't guarantee their sources didn't test on animals). They have everything from cosmetics to lotions to fragrances to bath products to haircare and beyond. And they provide a very wide range of scents. I especially like their Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - it works very well and doesn't sting. It's fun to shop at Yves Rocher because they have a colorful and interesting website, a great many sales, and you always get gifts with each purchase (and the larger your purchase the more gifts you receive). Sometimes you'll receive a gift of product and sometimes a handbag or scarf or other item. I've always been able to find internet coupons to use whenever I order so that's a way to save on your order. I only had a problem once with a shipment not arriving and customer service not only instantly credited my account they also sent me a coupon code worth $20 off my next order for my trouble.

High Quality Products for Decent Prices

from Rib Lake, WI

Comments about YvesRocherUSA.com:

I don't remember how I first heard of this site, but I am glad that I did.
If you are looking for high quality beauty products but don't want to spend a whole lot of money, YvesRocherUSA.com is the place to go.
I placed an order through this site because they had a deal going on where I got free perfume and a free bag - and I don't remember what else - for purchasing. In the end, I got a ton of stuff for a very low total.
My order went smoothly and arrived quickly. It was packaged well, and I didn't have any kind of problems.
The products that I ordered, I used as gifts for my mom and my sister. They were both very happy with them, and asked where I had purchased them.
The free perfume, I kept for myself, and I have been very happy with it, as well.
Overall, I was very happy with my purchases through YvesRocherUSA.com, and I recommend the site. If you purchase through them when they are offering a deal, you will be pleased.