3.5

3.5

Great product!

from Oceanside, CA

Comments about Yves Rocher Pure Calmille 2-in-1 Cleanser + Toner:

I love Yves Rocher products and have been using them for years. This is one of my favorites. It has a lovely fragrance, not too strong and does a very good job of removing makeup without making your skin feel dry or tight. Their products are well worth the money and moderately priced. If you sign up on their website you will get coupons or updates on sales almost weekly. I would not hesitate to recommend any of their products to my friends.

it has a so so work

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Yves Rocher Pure Calmille 2-in-1 Cleanser + Toner:

I bought this product at yves rocher's official site about one month ago, because Yves always say that it produce natural product at a very low price, so I think maybe I can find a real simple and natural product for my face. When I opened the bottle, I can smell the sweet chamomile scent, and the pack was also very comfortable. The ad said that the cleanser can be a a non-sticky, very soft finish, and can clean and tone skin in a simple step, I really saw the simplicity, softness and mildness, but I did not see the real cleanliness. I just applied some BB cream and blush on face, but the cleanser was too mild to clean my face enough. And when I used some mascara, the cleanser just can not remove it, then I must find another eye makeup remover for my eye and another makeup remover for my face. The experience tells me that sometimes though we can find a low-price product with high quality for ourselves, the rest of the time we just need to spend some money to discover the right choice.

it is really