Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Night Creams
Yves Rocher
Yves Rocher Corrective Intervention Dermo Deep-Line Eliminator

Yves Rocher Corrective Intervention Dermo Deep-Line Eliminator

Does not work, and it smells/tastes terrible.

from Gulf Shores, AL

Comments about Yves Rocher Corrective Intervention Dermo Deep-Line Eliminator:

I purchased **Yves Rocher Corrective Intervention Dermo Deep-Line Eliminator** to use on my many deepening lines around my mouth, and a little bit around one eye. It was more than I usually spend on a vanity product, but it sounded like something I was looking for.

When I pulled the wand out of the tube the first time, my immediate reaction was, "Ugh. This smells strong and not exactly pleasant." But I felt that if it worked, that wouldn't matter. I painted the product on every line I found. Since it was heavily used near the edges of my lips, I couldn't help but occasionally get a taste of the lotion, and it was quite the appetite killer.

I continued this use, not really expecting immediate results—I assumed it would take faithful use for at least a couple of weeks before noticing much difference. So I added it to my daily routine, and after almost three weeks I took a good, close look. Nothing appeared any different than when I started. I was disappointed, but thought it just might need a little more time. For a little more than six weeks I continued with this, growing more and more disappointed to not see any change. I stopped when the tube ran out and will not purchase **Yves Rocher Corrective Intervention Dermo Deep-Line Eliminator **again. I do not recommend anyone else wasting their money on this product.