Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Yves Rocher
Yves Rocher Blue Cedar Energizing Body Wash

Yves Rocher Blue Cedar Energizing Body Wash

Even your man will love this!

Comments about Yves Rocher Blue Cedar Energizing Body Wash:

I purchased this Yves Rocher Blue Cedar Energizing Body Wash right before a trip to Europe to visit family, and I wanted to pack something that both my husband and I could use on our body as well as on our hair. It turned out to become my husband's favorite shower product, even after we returned from our trip. This is a great body and hair shampoo, it lathers beautifully, is great for shaving your legs, and is a great way to start your day!

This wash really lathers nicely and allows you to get a great clean feeling both on your skin and your hair. My husband never buys separate shampoo and he has to have an all-in-one product. This one perfectly fits the bill. If you are a woman with long hair, this will clean your hair thoroughly, and I recommend using a hair conditioner afterward, as it might make your hair feel a bit too dry without it.

My husband and I both loved the invigorating scent, very fresh, clean and woody, and a scent that is not overwhelming and can work both for men and women.