3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Best Earbuds I have yet to find.

Comments about Yurbuds Ironman Inspire Duro Performance Fit Sport Earphones with Cloth Cords:

I have always had the hardest time trying to find earbuds to fit my ear. I need to have ones that go in my ear and these have been the best I have found so far. ear buds like apples or any cheap ones have never fit or stayed in my ear so in my search I found these. The are great at blocking out sound and fit and stay in my ears pretty well as long as the cord isn't tugged on too hard. They have lasted me almost a whole year and I think that is pretty good. For the most part it has worn well except the little plastic part at the bottom of each bud and I personally am not great about keeping track of the detachable in ear part of the bud so I have lost both of those. They are still usable however I don't find them comfortable without the in ear attachment and they won't stay in my ears without them. I believe you can buy replacements but I am not 100% positive.

Sound Quality
Perfect sound quality, keeps all outside noise out too with both buds in.

Comfort
as long as the in ear part is on the bud they are very comfortable. However, if you have problems with earwax then that can make them uncomfortable after a while.

I love the design, the cord is great with the cloth on it and the shape of the in ear part of the bud shapes to your ear very well.

For the most part they are very durable. The exceptions being the plastic par at the bottom of each bud and the in ear attachment I find can come off easily and get lost when in bags or pockets.

Not for me!

I bought these because I workout a lot and thought they'd be a nice change to use these since they're designed by athletes. They also didn't have the plastic covers or the sponge in them that make my ears itch. They work on every one of my mp3 players and I've also tried plugging them into my laptop. They're multifunctional.

My satisfactory rating comes from the fact that I found them extremely uncomfortable. After removing from my ears, my ears felt clogged and itchy way more than with the generic earbud form.

I won't purchase again.

Sound Quality
That being said, the sound was really good, not great but unless you want to pay a lot more this will work well for anyone that isn't a hardcore audiophile.

Comfort
I found them extremely uncomfortable after wearing them for a while and if made my ears after wearing them feel numb and tingly. They also felt clogged afterward.

Not good for me but I've heard others say they enjoyed the design.

No issues with their durability. I've had them through the wringer.

Great Idea, But Needs Some Work

from Lake Villa, IL

They market these earphones to triathletes and say they are pretty much unbreakable, but I have burned through three pairs of them in months. I was better off with standard earphones. They did get something right though, the earbud cover (red thing in picture above) works great, although it takes time to get used to.

Sound Quality
The sound is fine, nothing to get excited about.

Comfort
The red pieces stay in place, but are pretty uncomfortable at first.

This is a great idea to keep earbuds in your ears, but the earbuds burn out more than they fall out for better or worse.

They advertise these as unbreakable and I flew through them. I even received a complementary pair after I blew my first set out, but to no avail. The head phones themselves are cheaply made, but at least you can take the covers off and use them for other head phones.

• Comfort:

Great for hard to fit ears

for the price - these are great - especially since they stay in your ears and seal out a lot of outside noise (I only wear 1 ear in when I need to be able to hear what's going on around me).

Sound Quality
Sound quality could definitely be better, but there are many out there that are way worse...

Comfort
The silicone caps on the buds really prevent the buds from falling out of my ears which has been a problem with every single other earbud I have tried (including the apple in-ear earphones). There are also multiple sizes of silicone caps for different sized ears.

The design does prevent the cords from tangling easily. These tangle much less and not as tight as my apple buds.

I wear these in the rain a lot (in portland, OR)... these are designed to be more water/sweat resistant for exercise/gym use.

• Comfort:

Good product for hard-to-fit ears!

I run and road bike often and wanted to find head phones that fit my ears but I could never find any that were comfortable and that would stay in. These actually stay in my ears and are, for the most part, comfortable. I read several reviews on various websites before buying them and some people complained about the sound quality but I have found that the sound quality is just fine, especially since I'm using them while exercising!

Ironman Yurbuds

from Plainfield, IL

My husband bought these for me as a gift, because I have a horrible time getting the earbuds to stay in my ears, especially while running. I have to say, these things aren't going anywhere! They really do lock into your ears well. My only complaint would be that they make my ears hurt after a while, because they are so tight and my ears are small.