Other Snacks & Cookies:

YummyEarth - Organic Candy Drops

These are pretty good!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about YummyEarth - Organic Candy Drops:

I bought these the other day to give them a try. My kids have eaten the YummyEarth organic lollipops, so I figured that they would probably like these as well. They are very similar. They are just a smaller version in some different flavors. The flavors are pretty bold and they taste good. They are nice and small and fit great in your purse. I keep these on hand in my purse if we are out and want to have a little treat or reward my kids for being good in a store. I feel good about the ingredients in this product. I was looking for organic snacks that weren't full of dyes, sugars and chemicals. The ingredients in these are organic and non-gmo. I love that. I feel like I'm giving them natural ingredients instead of all that junk that they put in other candies. The colors in these come from fruits and other foods. I purchased these online and was surprised to get a lot more in the bag than I thought. I really liked these candy drops. I know that YumEarth Organics ingredients are grown on a sustainable family farm and that they take care of what they make. It makes me feel good to support something like that. Plus it's just a great product. My kids ask for more, so I know they love it. You can also get these in vitamin C drops that are good as well. I will continue to buy these. They are great!

So Good

from TN

Comments about YummyEarth - Organic Candy Drops:

I love Yummy Earth candy, they only use natural ingredients and sweeteners in their candies , which mean less calories and fructose and more flavor and nutrients. These candies have a natural sweetness, you won't find in other candies and they make a great healthy treat..