Other Yogurts:

Yoplait Light Lemon Cream Pie Yogurt

Great snack!

from TN

Comments about Yoplait Light Lemon Cream Pie Yogurt:

I am a huge fan of Yoplait yogurts and I love that they offer so many flavors to choose from. When I first saw this Lemon Cream Pie yogurt I was not too sure how I would feel about it, but I decided to give it a try anyway. I am glad that I decided to try it because it is so good! Of course when I read lemon in the flavor I figured it would just be completely sour, but it is not. It is a little sour but it has mostly a really sweet taste. It is perfect for a snack because it is sweet and really filling. It is awesome to have something that you can snack on without feeling guilty afterwards. I usually eat yogurt for breakfast, but this probably is not one that I would consider for breakfast. It is just too sweet for that. The consistency of this yogurt is just right. It is creamy and not too thick or too thin. Yogurt is such a quick and easy snack for anyone, so it is very convenient. Especially for people who do not have a lot of time on their hands.

Delicious lemon flavor

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Yoplait Light Lemon Cream Pie Yogurt:

I've been a big fan of the Yoplait Light Yogurts for years. If I eat regular yogurt instead of Greek, I like to pick up a few of the Yoplait lights. The Lemon Cream Pie is another one of my favorite Yoplait Light flavors. It doesn't have a sour lemon flavor like you think it would. It has more of a sweet artificial lemon flavor. It's very delicious though, and tastes very much like a dessert to me. It's very smooth, and rich in consistency in flavor. And even though it tastes like a dessert, it doesn't have very many calories at all. Most of the Yoplait lights only have 90 calories. So you don't have to feel guilty when you indulge in the Yoplait lights. They are very delicious, and have all the same great flavors as many of my favorite desserts. I'd rather have a Yoplait light instead of having a slice of pie, they're that good.

Flavor/Taste
The Yoplait Lemon Cream Pie is another one of my favorite flavors. It doesn't have a sour flavor like anyone would think it does. I would say it's more a sweet artificial lemon flavor, but it's delicious and tastes just like pie.

Variety
Lemon Cream Pie is one of many flavors that Yoplait has. Yoplait also has pumpkin pie, apple fritter, blueberry patch, blackberry pomegranate, pineapple upside down cake, vanilla cherry, and more. They have a wide variety of delicious dessert like flavors.

Consistency
It has a nice creamy texture to it. The Yoplait tastes and has more of a consistency like a dessert. It's delicious and very rich/sweet tasting.

Convenience
These are a really convenient snack to have because they are small, quick, and easy to eat. They also fit nicely into my lunch box.

• Flavor/Taste:

• Consistency:
  • Convenience:

So Yummy!

Comments about Yoplait Light Lemon Cream Pie Yogurt:

I absolutely love Yoplait light yogurt! I eat one every single morning for breakfast. I had never tried the lemon until just a few days ago, and now it is one of my favorites. I am not a big lemon fan, so I was always a little skeptical to try the lemon creme pie yogurt. However, the banana creme pie is one of my all time favorites, and I had heard that they are similar. A friend of mine at work and I were talking, and she was raving about the lemon, and asked if I had tried it. I told her that I had not, and didn't think I would like it. The next day she brought me one at work, and told me to just try it. I had it for my snack that day, and discovered I am a huge fan! It is very creamy,and has a kind of sour bite to it. Also, it has more of a dessert taste to it. I like this, because I can eat it for a snack, and feel like I am having something yummy that should be packed with calories, but it isn't. If you like yogurt I would try this flavor for sure, you might be pleasantly surprised!