Other Yogas:
yoga stretcher
YogaToes
YogaToes Toe Stretchers

YogaToes Toe Stretchers

Looks like an indulgence but can correct foot problems and pain.

***Quick View:*** These are great for tired, sore feet especially those that have been stuffed into pointy of narrow shoes for hours on end. Relax and repair your feet with these comfortable Yoga Toes. ***About Yoga Toes Toe Stretchers Men/Women's Small Size* Yoga Toes** are the answer for people whose feet are contorted into shoes that aren't made for the human foot. We women wear impossible high heels, pointed toes, and narrow shoes. Men, as well, pummel their feet all day long in shoes that are ill fitting. **Yoga Toes** help stretch the ligaments and to straighten the toes. If you have a "hammer toe" or toes that are crooked from ill-fitting shoes, these thick rubber toe stretchers can really relieve the problems. They relax the foot and feel comfortable and invigorating. Wet the **Yoga Toes** then slide on over your toes. They will stretch your feet comfortably and give you and ahhhhhhhhhhhh feeling. At first, they may be uncomfortable because your feet aren't used to being able to spread out and relax. You should wear the Yoga Toes for a short while and build up until you feel the ahhhhhhhhhhhh I was talking about. I didn't have any issues even on my first wearing. I felt the effects immediately and never had any breaking in period. These can be worn in the bathtub for a super relaxing soak or even in a hot tub or pool. They float and the water actually helps the rubber to become more pliable. Some women I know sleep in theirs especially when they have a long day coming up where they will be on their feet in pointy, uncomfortable shoes. I love mine. They're a luxury but one that relaxes me and helps my foot pain. I have fallen arches and my feet can hurt from the many crazy shoes I wear. **Yoga Toes** help align my toes and relax them for another day of wearing crazy shoes. ***My Viewpoint*** Go ahead! Indulge. **Yoga Toes** have a lifetime warranty and a 90 day money back guarantee if purchased at www.yogapro.com. I love mine and feel they were a worthy investment. ***4 stars.*** * More info can found on http://www.yogapro.com/ts/toestretcher.html*

Spreads the little piggies apart

This yoga toes toe stretcher is a completely lame.. I wonder how you could even call this yoga lol. The feel is basically of someone putting a finger inbetween your toes... yeah i guess if you had your feet bound as a child and never took your shoes off this might be something you would look into.. therapeutically if your bones adjusted to they way you walk...grew up... and abused them ...and expect a lil plastic inbetween thingy to fix everything... maybe its not a podatrist u need lol. 20 bucks for this tool. Sure i bought it on a whim but i think its a piece of garbage. I dont know why everyone is saying its great but it kinda hurts when you first use it and then u get adjusted to the pain. Take your shoes off and relax them use epsom salts wash them soak them but this thing is just lame. dont waste your money.... by a second vaccuum for 50 bucks and vacuum the garage floor lol .... basically dont waste your money for this useless piece of crap.

I'm not sure about these...

Comments about YogaToes Toe Stretchers:

This YogaToes Toe Stretchers product is okay.. It does stretch your toes out and eliminates some pain, but I mainly use this to help paint my toe nails. Otherwise, don't waste your money. I don't see how this could completely help anyone with feet problems. Just good for toe nail painting.

Works for me, but no substitute for podiatrist

Comments about YogaToes Toe Stretchers:

Love my Yoga Toes. But no one with any serious foot pain or obvious problem like bunions and hammer toes should use this product or anything else as a substitute for seeing a podiatrist. In my case it was my podiatrist who recommended Yoga Toes as one element in addressing my particular foot issues and it was a great suggestion. My problem foot is more comfortable and both feet feel much better after the stretching.

Love the product but expect to pay a premium price.

from Springfield, MO

Comments about YogaToes Toe Stretchers:

Love my Yoga Toes, but the correct size is so important. Ordered directly online at www.yogapro.com easy to use site and quick standard delivery. Don't forget to check the sale/discount portion of the website when you order. Worth the money but the price may be prohibitive for some understandably.

Spreads the little piggies apart

from Morgan Hill, CA

YogaToes Works, but Not As Well As Promised

from Savannah, GA

Comments about YogaToes Toe Stretchers:

YogaToes promises to work out your feet, offering stretching and realigning work while you simply relax. I found that in my personal interaction with them that they just do "okay."

I have no foot problems to have them work out, so I personally cannot speak for that aspect of their functionality, but they did stretch my feet while I wore them. Once I took them off, there was a dull soreness like after working out other parts of one's body, but over a period of several days, I couldn't feel that my feet were any more "comfortable" feeling on their own.

I did give a set to a friend who suffers from severe bunions from years of ballet. She noted that they did seem to work out her feet as well and made them a bit more comfortable on a daily basis. Of course, her misalignment is too severe to be fixed without surgery, but she seem to think that these would make daily life more bearable until surgery could be scheduled.

Prevention:Yoga toes and Intelligent shoes

from Williston, VT

Comments about YogaToes Toe Stretchers:

I am a patient of a reputable podiatrist. I have a prescription for a custom orthotic. I have a bizarre type of foot with an pronounced high arch and very long toes, especially the second  one. One summer, after almost constant flip-flops, I had major hammer toes with no feeling in them. Apparently I had developed muscle memory that was having my toes act as "claws" to grip onto the flip flop front. Very painful muscle development with lots of loss of range of motion. Like a big burly bodybuilder with minimal shoulder flexibility-but the tightness was in my feet.

I tried yoga toes and they were pain-inducing. Like the first few yoga/stretch classes when you didn't know you were supposed to be able to stretch like that because you, on your own, never do.

Yogatoes helped me remember the right way a foot is aligned. They will not replace surgery. Nor will they replace, as my podiatrist says, a nurturing environment for a foot--i.e a roomy and supported shoe with the occasional pointy-toed heel and flipflop, for special occasions :)

Yoga Toes are nice, but I always forget I have them.

from San Ramon, CA

Comments about YogaToes Toe Stretchers:

I bought Yoga Toes for my feet because my toes always hurt from dancing en pointe.  I have really enjoyed them in the beggining,  but I only remembered that I own them because I saw this reveiw.  I will go put them on now because it reminded me I own these woohoo!  haha.  But I really do like these.  They really stretch your toes and it feels nice.  I like to freeze mine in the freezer, it makes them really nice on my toes.

I would suggest these to dancers as well as yogs ppl because they stretch them for better movement and function.  The toes balance the feet wich balance the body, so basically your toes are the most important part of your body if you want balance.  Treat them well with these gel toe stretcher ;)

They may hurt the first few times because you are not used to them, but it gets better.  Before you know it you will enjoy them(if you dont forget about them)  I only forget about them because they are always in my freezer.  Since my toes are all out of wack from pointe, it helps keeping them in line as well as a nice chill icing to calm and sooth!

I don't want to take them off

from Belding, MI

Comments about YogaToes Toe Stretchers:

I like the concept behind YogaToes but could not get my foot into them without a lot of struggle.  It is also impossible to walk around with them.  My yoga instructor recommended SmartToes and I LOVE them. The gel is softer so you can more easily get them on.  They also have an extended textured "kinda acupressurey" base that feels great and you can walk around with them. Yoga-Toes stretch your toes and feet: which rarely get much attention, and how could they? The tiny phalanges are not the easiest part of the body to stretch. Yoga-Toes feel great. I do not, nor did I ever, expect them to work magic; however I do feel that they are great for your toes/feet. They are a bit pricy, but as with anything, one should be realistic about the results. I love them and for that reason to me, they are worth the price. :)She loves them, and we're getting healthy toes for her mother and my mother and her friends. The packaging contains nothing but the two toe-soles and a small blue sheet of paper with instructions, the kind you read once and throw away.

ok to have

from Dallas, TX

Comments about YogaToes Toe Stretchers:

i gave this a 3 star because i really don't feel that they are all that great. i think they are not comfortable at all and might even make my foot wider, don't know for sure but that's how i feell when i put them on cuz it stretches it out so much. i also don't think they are all they are cracked up to be becauase really the only part of my foot that i need them for is the toe between the 3rd and 4th and i prefer to just put a cotton ball there. now if you need to put it in between all your toes then it's probably good for you. i have had one of these forever and have not used it in a very very long time. i bought mine from avon a long time ago and ti came with something else in the bag. many times you can buy these with toe nail clippers and file so it's not a bad thing to have and to just use it when you need it. if not you at least bought other stuff that you needed and can just use what you want.

Stretched Happy-Toes

from Stafford, VA

Comments about YogaToes Toe Stretchers:

Yoga-Toes stretch your toes and feet: which rarely get much attention, and how could they? The tiny phalanges are not the easiest part of the body to stretch. Yoga-Toes feel great. I do not, nor did I ever, expect them to work magic; however I do feel that they are great for your toes/feet. They are a bit pricy, but as with anything, one should be realistic about the results. I love them and for that reason to me, they are worth the price. :) Who doesn't love resting their overworked toes.