Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream

Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream

Love this eye cream!

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Yes to Grapefruit Correct & Repair Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream:

I love Yes To products! They are effective and refreshing! I love using this eye cream in the morning before I apply my make up. It's energizing and helps my eyes to wake up. It definitely helps with the dark circles I have on nights when I don't get enough sleep. I have noticed that the skin under my eyes is firming up. I don't have a lot of wrinkles yet (I'm in my 20's) but I can tell this cream will help. My skin feels great where I apply this cream! I suppose you can use it before bed as well but the grapefruit smell just reminds me of morning and breakfast and helps me to wake up in the mornings. I really do love it and would recommend it as well as other Yes To products (especially Yes To Cucumbers, which is my favorite!). This cream absorbs well and doesn't leave any white residue or anything like that which is nice. It doesn't feel "heavy" throughout the day. In fact, once I apply it I can hardly tell it's even there!

• Absorption: