Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Pros

Cons

Yes to Blueberries

Comments about Yes to Blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum:

The Yes to Blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum is the best! I usually use the cucumbers or tomatoes line because I don't have any problem with aging yet. The blueberries line is specifically designed for anti-aging. I decided to try the intensive skin repair serum because I heard great things about it improving skin tone. I have been using it for a year now, and I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin tone and texture. I put this on at night before my moisturizer. I only use a small amount because if I use too much it leaves my skin feeling sticky. This serum doesn't absorb too well, so I don't think it would look good under makeup. I wait a few minutes before applying a lotion so that I can make sure it is completely dry. When I wake up the next morning, my skin looks better than the night before. My skin looks refreshed, and it feels softer. It has a fruity smell that I don't like, but it's not too noticeable after it drys.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This product ought to be renamed "Instant Pimples".

Comments about Yes to Blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum:

I can't think of anything good to say about this product, other than it smells good and it feels nice when you put it on. It absorbs okay, but it leaves skin feeling tacky to the touch, which is unpleasant. After just three days of use, I had pimples above my lips and on my chin. I can't even remember the last time I had pimples! To be honest, there doesn't seem to be any use here; it doesn't moisturize well, and it clogged the heck out of my pores, in a hurry. A bit of a shame, because it feels very refreshing and soothing as it's applied. I couldn't justify continued use, so I chucked it in the trash.

Absorption
Absorbs okay and feels nice as it does, but leaves a tacky feeling.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Definitely clogged my pores. Three uses and I was fighting off pimples, which is very unusual for my skin.

Couldn't tell you what this is supposed to do, really. I wasn't willing to use it more than a few days; it threw my complexion into a tailspin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I am excited about this product & will definitely keep using it!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Yes to Blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum:

I love all the Yes To products I have tried so far, so I decided to buy the skin repair serum. Although I haven't used this as much as the day and night creams, I have been very pleased with the consistency, absorption, and results from this product. I want to use it more consistently to see if I notice more dramatic results firming my skin, but from what I have experienced thus far, it is great!

Absorption
It is a great consistency and absorbs easily.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I haven't had any problem with feeling my pores are clogged.

Works well without the chemicals!