Other Clothings:
Yes Wellness

Summary

Yes Wellness is a Canadian leading provider of vitamins and supplements dedicated to improving your overall health and wellness. We supply only the best wellness, fitness, and alternative health products, while also providing you with the information you need to help you make the right health choices.

Yes Wellness

I really enjoy shopping with Yes Wellness.

I really enjoy shopping with Yes Wellness. The free delivery is often quicker than 10 days, and the clearance sales are fantastic deals that allow me to try new products I wouldn't otherwise try. I only wish they would be more up front about what it takes to get points when we add reviews. I have reviewed multiple products (even received a thank you response) and I have not yet received any points for reviewing. It take time and energy to review products. Please acknowledge that and offer something guaranteed in return.

Terrible,

I ordered 7 of the first item.

Terrible,

I ordered 7 of the first item. Rather than telling me how many were available, I had to keep guessing until I found that there were two were...Read complete review

Terrible,

I ordered 7 of the first item. Rather than telling me how many were available, I had to keep guessing until I found that there were two were available.

I went throug the full routine of inputting my shipping and other details. Rather than just accepting my order your system informed me that I was already registered and made go through the same nonsense with a "log in" start. Since you already. Had my info from the first process you could have just processed my order.

A lot of wasted time. Vita save is a lot better to deal with.

difficult product search

difficult product search

Love the Clearance section!

Comments about Yes Wellness:

Love the Clearance section! Would be good to have a Search option for Clearance items.

It was a smooth and fun shopping.

Comments about Yes Wellness:

It was a smooth and fun shopping.

Great selection and unbeatable pricing.

Comments about Yes Wellness:

Great selection and unbeatable pricing. Process is easy peasy! Thanks YesWellness :)

Excellent as always!

Excellent as always!

Great

Great

I find it really easy to shop with Yes Wellness.

Comments about Yes Wellness:

I find it really easy to shop with Yes Wellness. Especially they carry all of supplements I take at great prices.

Very easy to navigate website.

Comments about Yes Wellness:

Very easy to navigate website. Just as easy as a phone in. Will use again.

easy