4.8
Other Hair Conditioners:
Yes To Carrots

4.8

Comments about Yes To Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner:

The Yes to Carrots Pampering Hair Much Conditioner was expensive, but I decided to try it anyway. I've had great success with the whole Yes To line, so I thought the money would be well worth it. The conditioner was on sale for 5.99, but it was regularly priced at 7.99. I don't typically pay that much for hair products, but I believe a natural product is worth it. I had previously tried the Yes to Carrots shampoo, but I didn't use it for long. It left my hair feeling like straw. This conditioner made my hair so soft and healthy, and I decided to try the shampoo with it again. The conditioner really helped to undo what the shampoo was doing, and my hair looked amazing! Lately, I've been having trouble finding this product in any stores, so I've had to order it only. It's definitely worth the money. Some of the carrot products have a strange smell, but I didn't notice it with the mud conditioner.

Say YES to carrots

from Spring, TX

Comments about Yes To Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner:

I have long and thick hair and so I'm always in search for that perfect shampoo and conditioner. I think that I have tried a dozen conditioners out there. Some did satisfy me, some did not.  Those that did usually we're a little bit pricey and I couldn't afford to buy them that often, since I run out of conditioner faster than I do out of shampoo. So I came across Yes to Carrots (there's also Yes to tomatoes and Yes to cucumbers). The price was very good for the quantity you get to buy, so I thought why not. I tried it. And I love it. I am certainly  going to buy it for awhile. It does a good job on the detangling, the hair is nice and smooth and it doesn't make it greasy (I have normally have greasy hair). It does not contain any parabens, it is mostly natural, the smell is ok but it doesn't stay in the hair anyway, it's affordable and leaves the hair nice and shinny.

I recommend that you try it. You don't have anything to lose :)

Yes To Carrots Conditioner - One of the healthier options

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Yes To Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner:

I want this to be my favorite conditioner ever - it's a cute idea, and I love the idea of finding a natural conditioner that will work a miracle for my hair, but I have a few humble wishes for this conditioner...

* Aroma is actually very important for me and, from the scent aura the bottle had to it (and when I first opened the cap), I thought it had a wonderful, wholesome (milky, mmm) aroma to it, but... it turns out it smells a bit like ...soil (due to the mineral-rich ingredients, understandably). I would prefer a more traditional comforting aroma ...but I guess the aroma's not too intrusive during use and only lasted a little while after use.

* The formula, to me, feels a bit thin and feels like it dissolves into my hair when trying to apply it (even though I make sure to squeeze out excess water before applying), making me use more to feel like I'm using an adequate amount, especially at the ends. The bottle does hold a lot of product though - and I hope the company never changes this! - although it felt a bit expensive (not compared to high-end brands, maybe - and I usually am willing to spend on beauty - but maybe I "feel" it a bit more with times being tight...)

* Lightly conditioning. This product does leave my wet/moist hair feeling "supple" and does improve my post-shower combing, which has long been a struggle for me, and when my hair dries, it does feel light and smooth ...but I wouldn't say this is a very intensive/repairing conditioner (and I don't think I'm willing to spend additional money to buy the separate deep conditioner/mask offered by this company).

Something that really matters to me, though, is that this product is not tested on animals. That matters to me. Plus that it's a more natural brand ...though it does have, at the bottom of its ingredients list, some dimethicone, a [non-natural] silicone, so it's not as natural as I wish it was ...and also, it's not quite vegan because it does have some honey listed in the ingredients but, as near as I can tell it does seem vegetarian, and that too is important to me.

All in all, I would give this conditioner another chance - and recommend it to gals who like earthy smells and who need light conditioning (and maybe, try the deep conditioner if you need a more intensive one) - and just hope that the company makes a few minor tweaks (aroma, and richness). And I am going to try other products, and lines, from this company. They also have a line called "Yes to ...Cucumbers" and "Yes to ...Tomatoes" so I am really looking forward to trying those lines and their conditioners! :)

C is for Conditioner is a great nourishing conditioner!

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Yes To Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner:

I absolutely love C is for Conditioner! I have very fine, thin hair that is easily damaged, and Yes to Carrots conditioner helps to keep my hair strong, moisturized and shiny. It has also made my hair unbelievably soft. I'm currently in the process of growing my hair out, and it is almost completely free of split ends. I have tried many different brands of conditioner and have not found one that is better for my hair. Even while using some of the higher-end brands, I still had dry hair full of split ends.

For me, the best thing about this product is that it is not tested on animals. It also contains great natural ingredients, including: Dead Sea mud, carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato, melon, orange and honey. It uses natural oils, like jojoba and sweet almond, to moisturize the hair, rather than mineral oil. It does not contain drying alcohol.

Yes to Carrots conditioner is slightly more expensive than your typical drug store brands, but it lasts a very long time. It also does not contain many of the damaging ingredients that cheaper brands use. It is definitely worth the extra money!

I say yes to Yes To Carrots Hair Mud Conditioner! Buy it today!

from Lake Forest, CA

Comments about Yes To Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner:

I use Yes To Carrots Pampering Hair Mud every 4 - 5 days. I love how my hair looks, feels, and smells after use. I had a baby 16 months ago and my hair has changed from lustriously thick to thin, dull, frizzy, and completely unmanageable. Before Yes To Carrots Mud conditioner, It took about an hour to tame my hair so I can go out. Now, that I'm using this mud conditioner It takes 15 - 25 minutes to dry and straighten. I feel more confident with my hair! It feels much more smoother, less taming, and shines! So, I just love my hair when I use it. I also love that Yes  products are free of Petroleum, Sodium Laural Sulfates, Paraben-free, and cruelty free.

Directions:

After Shampooing, apply conditioner generously to your hair and scalp. Leave for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and comb through while wet.

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Juice (*), Dauces Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil (*), Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Maris Limus Silt Extract (Dead Sea Silt), Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil (*), Olea Europa (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Guar Hydroxpropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, * Certified Organic

*Certified Organic Ingredient

Please do try it and comment back. This conditioner is very affordable and nutrient rich for your hair. I will keep buying!