Other Body Lotions:

Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter

Pros

Cons

YES TO Carrots Body Butter does everything but improve your eyes

**Yes To Carrots **is an extremely weird brand name, I feel, but this cream and its various ingredients *feels* marvelous, so I'll ignore that for now.Read complete review

Again, I'll say that I have extremely dry skin and when reincarnated, I want to come back with the oiliest skin imaginable. I want to experience the other end of the spectrum just to see which one is worse. Basically, we're both screwed. But for now, since I'm still living -- *and* with the dry skin -- I'll review this for the skin-thirsty masses.

BUY IT, lather it on fresh-from-the-bath/shower skin, and your body will audibly sigh. You'll hear little ooohs and awwwws when finished rubbing in the blend of carrot seed oil, carrot juice, pumpkin, sweet potato and dead sea mud. Who thought to blend all that?? Carrot Top? Probably not, but whoever did, I thank you. My rough knees thank you, and that hard-to-reach area between my toes extends its gratitude, also!

Cost: don't know, it was a gift from my mom. Comes in 8.45 fl.oz. jar. So, eat your carrots at least weekly AND say yes to this carrot combo of soothing skin relief!

**Signed: Heloise (with a twist!)...*****Love you, dah-ling!***

Yes To Carrots Body Butter works well, but just smells ok.

Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter was a gift from my mom.  She knows I use all natural body care products and love trying new products, so she recently gave this to me after she bought one for herself and loved it.

What I like about **Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter** is that it is made with high-quality, natural ingredients.  It does not include parabens or petroleum products and is not tested on animals.  It's made with moisturizing ingredients like: carrot seed oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and sweet almond oil.

If you don't mind scents that are kind of botanical smelling, you would probably really enjoy this body butter.  I would suggest using it at night since it does leave your hands kind of greasy for a little bit, but you won't notice in your sleep.

This body butter has an interesting scent.  It is slightly botanical and fresh smelling.  I'm more of a fruity scent kind of girl, so I'm not in love with the scent, but I do like how it makes my skin feel.

Absorption
After applying this body butter, my skin is left feeling slightly oily, but after a while, it does rub in.

This body butter gives me super soft skin.  My hands and arms feel really soft, silky and moisturized.  I wish the scent didn't linger as long as it does since I'm not crazy about it, but if I use this on my legs, it's not as noticeable.

Yes to Carrots

Comments about Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter:

I have been using the whole Yes to Carrots line for a while now. The carrots line is specifically for anti-aging. The vitamins and antioxidants in carrots are very beneficial to skin, so that's why the products work. I bought the body butter to use during the winter. It gets cold and dry where I live, and my body shows it in the winter. I will get patches of skin on my arms and legs that feel rough. Sometimes my skin even peels. I always use a body butter because they seem to hold in moisture better than lotions, and the Yes to Carrots Rich Body Butter is the best I've ever used! It smells amazing, but it doesn't smell like carrots at all. Everything in it is natural, so there are no perfumes or fragrances added. It goes on smooth, and it absorbs very well. I wait about three minutes after applying the body butter before I get dressed so that my clothes don't stick. My skin feels soft and moisturized all day long, and I no longer get the rough patches of skin.

So creamy

Comments about Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter:

The yes to carrots deliciously rich body butter is deliciously rich indeed! I loved the way this decadent body butter made my skin feel! I like using this body butter in the winter when my skin is extra dry and needing a little extra tender loving care. This body butter completely transformed my dry and callused feet to soft and supple toes of joy! My skin was so soft and moisturized after using this product. I loved using this product as well because it is all natural. I take price in using natural products so I know exactly what is going on my skin! Also for an all natural product it's extremely affordable. Also I love how convenient it is to purchase. You don't have to go through some specialty store to get it, it's actually available at many drug stores and you can even buy it from the comfort of your home online. What I also love about the say yes to carrots deliciously rich body butter is the scent. When I first bought it I was worried it would smell weird like carrots but it does not. It actually has a very nice scent that I really enjoyed.

• Absorption:

One of the richest body butters ever

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter:

This is one of the richest and most nourishing body butters I have ever used. Its catchy name led me to try it, and I certainly am glad I did. My skin feels nourished and hydrated.

This is not strong. It smells pleasant, vaguely like carrots. It does last all day with a faint hint of aroma.

Absorption
It absorbs into dry skin and makes it soft and smooth. It soaks in rather than staying greasy on top of the skin.

This body butter is rich. It feels so good on my skin and rejuvenates dry areas. The effect lasts all day. I reapply mainly when I have to ash my hands a lot, and since it does not have a strong scent, it makes applying it to hands sore from frequent washing soothing.

Absolutely wonderful

Comments about Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter:

I really like this lotion - it takes my dry cracked winter hands and makes them nice and soft again. I'm also able to use this lotion on my super sensitive-skinned son who reacts to nearly everything. His sandpaper skin is dry to say the least. This lotion, along with baby oil baths, helps keep it someone less sandpapery year round.

This lotion has a light pleasant scent. Close enough to unscented that it can be used in my scent-free workplace.

Absorption
I've found that it doesn't like to absorb well if your hands are damp after washing. Takes a bit longer to rub in, but it's still worth it. For my son, I use this lotion every other day alternating with baby oil - the baby oil would prevent this from absorbing at all.

I have crazy dry hands in the winter and I use this lotion in combination with an overnight treatment to keep them semi-normal. The only thing I find that it doesn't do well is keep my cuticles soft - I still have LOTS of hangnails in the winter.

• Absorption:

Yes to Carrots is a must

Comments about Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter:

I love the brand Yes to Carrots so when the Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter came out, I was ecstatic. It is one of the finest body butter I ever tried and is similar to shea butter. It is rich, smooth, and soft without being greasy. It's perfect for people with dry skin.

Good but expensive

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter:

I like this product but I wish it wasn't so expensive. I would buy it more often if I could but I don't think that I could afford to. I like the Say Yes brand because they try not to load up on chemicals or things that are unnecessary for your skin. I also think that their marketing scheme is really adorable. The body butter smells really good. It doesn't remind me of carrots, but it still smells great! The body butter is thick and moisturizes my skin very well. It doesn't leave me feeling sticky nor does it leave a film of grease around me. My skin stays soft for hours after I apply it. It heals my dry skin but it wasn't really a one day fix. It took me about 2 weeks for me to really notice the results, which is what I would have expected. One jar doesn't last that long if you use it everyday. I use it every night and I usually run out after about a month or two. If it wasn't so expensive, I would recommend this product.

yes please

from Canonsburg, PA

Comments about Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter:

tired to putting bad ingredients on your skin like me? This is the answer for you!

I was a little puzzled with how carrots would smell on my skin. Would I have bunnies following my every move? It smells clean without smelling of perfumes like a lot of products we have all used.

Absorption
my skin was so itchy and dry from being outdoors in the sun. I was using other products and decided I needed to make a switch. I tried this because it eliminated all the bad stuff I was concerned about on my skin and for my health. It was almost Instantly my itching stopped and it was like my skin felt renewed from all the abuse it takes from the sun, swimming, shower and the list goes on and on.

After using this product for about a week I had it down to a science. As soon as I stepped out of the shower I would put this product on while my skin was still damp to get the full benefit of moisture. Now I can't imagine going a day with out it. I'm in the process of converting my Mother in law from stuff that supposed to be good for you and work well to this that really is good for you and works the best.

• Absorption:

Yes to carrots is the best body butter I have ever used.

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter:

You could not ask for a better body butter. Not to expensive. No fragrance. Not greasy.
Easy to use. You can buy a small one for on the go.

No scent so it does not interfere with your perfume.

Absorption
Not greasy. Rubs in easily.

This can even be used on your face. I have not found a better body butter anywhere for this price. It goes on sale a lot.

• Absorption:

Rich nourishing skin cream with no harsh chemicals.

from Kenner, LA

Comments about Yes To Carrots Deliciously Rich Body Butter:

Feels lovely on my skin...soothes and gets rid of any dryness.
Best of all,no chemicals that will hurt you. I had heard of this product and bought it on a whim. I am a vegetarian the title appealed to me. Some of the ingredients are organic and I look for that.
The packaging is a stand out and the price is certainly right.

fresh nice scent that can stay with you.

Absorption
need to rub a bit, but absorbs nicely..doesn't feel greasy or slimy.

I feel it's effective. My skin is dry and sensitive and this cream soothes, protects and improves it a lot.

• Absorption:

Yes To Carrots Body Butter works well, but just smells ok.

from Camp Lejeune, NC