4.1

Yes To Carrots Conditioner

4.1

Pros

Cons

SAying yes to this product.

Comments about Yes To Carrots Conditioner:

I absolutely love this conditioner. I love the whole brand of the Say Yes to... brand. Right after bleaching my brown hair to platinum blonde i started using this with no poo system.( baking soda for shampoo, apple cider vinegar for conditioning rinse) i put this on my soaking wet hair and waited for my hair to dry. My hair was so smooth and super soft. This product actually help in the process of reviving my dried damaged and over processed hair. Along with the shampoo, Ive never tried though Ive only heard good results from it. This product also smells amazing. Also didn't cause the color to fade away when i went from my blonde to pink hair color.

Perfect product. Also makes an amazing deep conditioner. Wet hair with warm water and apply conditioner to hair wrap up and wait a few hours. Rinse with cold water and hair is amazingly satisfied for the help it just received it reviving its life.

Smells amazing.

If you're using the Yes to Shampoo, use the conditioner too...

Comments about Yes To Carrots Conditioner:

As the review title says, if you're using the Yes to Shampoo, use the conditioner too. I've done a few times of just using the shampoo without the conditioner (out of sheer laziness), and have found their conditioner definitely makes a difference in how deeply cleaned your hair feels after you've finished washing it and how long your hair will last before you feel the compulsion to clean it again. Like my review on their shampoo, I can say good things about the conditioner in that it does its job, its reliable, and I haven't found another organic (yay organic) conditioner that can take its place, it also otherwise feels rather unremarkable in that I don't get that soft, silky feeling I used to get (and love to have) after washing my hair. I'd still recommend it to anyone looking to switch to a reliable, organic product and/or in need of switching up their hair care routine in order to get rid of some problematic (dandruff, oily, damaged) hair issues, as its good for that.

Doesn't feel like conditioner

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Yes To Carrots Conditioner:

I received this conditioner in a nice little zippered pouch along with a small shampoo and shower gel. I was really excited  to try this conditioner, as I had heard of the brand before and liked that the conditioner was organic and came from Israel.  However, I was disappointed in this conditioner.  It really doesn't feel like conditioner.  It works somewhat, but not as well as other conditioners, including other organic conditioners, I have tried.  This brand can also be expensive and somewhat hard to find.  If you're looking for a great organic conditioner, I would recommend Organix.  Or, if you don't mind non-organic products, I like both Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essences.

The smell of this conditioner isn't bad, but it's not great either.  I really like to have a great smelling conditioner, so that was disappointing for me.  It is just a little strange to have carrots in your conditioner.

Good light conditioner

from Battle Creek, MI

Comments about Yes To Carrots Conditioner:

I bought Say Yes to Carrots conditioner because it was a cheap, naturalish conditioner without parabens and silicones (although I hear there may be one, I couldn't find it on the label. I previously used baking soda and a vinegar rinse to wash my hair, but was switching to a conditioner only wash routine since my hair has become really dry with that routine.

There are a lot of things to like about Say Yes to Carrots conditioner: it smells good, feels good and does a great job of washing my hair without making it feel greasy. However, it is a really mild conditioner. In order to keep my long hair soft and not frizzy, I have to use a couple palmfuls of conditioner, which seems like far too much. I'm afraid that, like most beauty products, you end up negating the cheap cost by using more product.

Overall I like it, but I feel like any other conditioner could really do the same thing and I don't think I would recommend it for people with dry hair.

I love Yes to Carrots conditioner !

from Matthews, NC

Comments about Yes To Carrots Conditioner:

They had me at the name: Yes to Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner. I don't know about you guys, but I'm a sucker for anything that sounds like it came out of a day spa. Well pampering this conditioner is. It has a wonderful, comforting scent that is so relaxing. I can't describe it, so you should smell it for yourself ! Seriously though, I really like this conditioner and I will continue to purchase it when I run out. It says that it is for all hair types but this conditioner is really moisturizing. It leaves my hair so soft with lots of slip when I detangle. In my opinion, it's really great for cowashing. It gives my hair the extra boost of moisture on dry days that would be lost if I shampooed too. I love the fact that this brand is organic and it doesn't test on animals. Everything that I use isn't all natural or organic, but I love finding products that are. I recommend this for anyone with dry or damaged hair.

Say Yes To "Yes To Carrot's Conditioner"!

from Worcester, MA

Comments about Yes To Carrots Conditioner:

So like I said in my review for Yes To Carrot's Shampoo, I bought a trial pack of Yes To Carrot's Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash. I bought them because I was pregnant and packing for the hospital. I wanted to get some small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash so that I didn't have to bring full size one's. Besides, I got a great deal on them!! So when I used the conditioner, I noticed a difference in my hair from the first use! When I was using it, the scent relaxed me so much that I got tired which was great because I had just had my baby! It was like I had just received the best message in my life! But when I got out and brushed my hair, there were no knot's and my hair was the softest it had ever been! Yes To Carrot's Conditioner and Shampoo from that point on was my new favorite hair care line! My hair is now so soft! I live in the city, so usually (with other conditioners) by the time I get home for the night I can feel that my hair needs to be washed. But with Yes To Carrot's Conditioner, my hair is still as soft as it was when I got out of the shower! I love Yes To Carrot's Conditioner!

amazing little conditioner

from Richland, WA

Comments about Yes To Carrots Conditioner:

I suffer from extremely bad psoriasis on my scalp, this is a product that helps me to keep it to a minimum.  im not saying that it total gets rid of it but it helps me to reduce the symptoms.  it is not harsh on my scalp or my hair.  Plus the added benefit with the conditioner is that it leaves my hair feeling nice and silky smooth.  I have tried numerous products over the years and this one is as simple as it gets.  I have always had it in my head that when you use a shampoo and conditioner you should always use both from the same product line for better results(isnt that what it says on the back of the bottle).  But when i tried this for the first time i was very dissapointed with the shampoo so i continued using the conditioner with another brand and the results left me feeling amazing.  my hair is smooth and silky it maintainable and frizz free which for me is an added bonus to the product and it helps with my psoriasis which is great and if it can do that i could only begin to guess that it would work wonders on people with dandruff as well.