3.4

3.4

Love this wine!

from Stevens Point, WI

Comments about Yellowtail Shiraz:

I love trying new wines but I keep coming back to the Yellowtail brand. Another good Yellowtail is their Shiraz-Grenache as well. It is another red but not as dry as the Shiraz. I don't normally like drier wines but I like it. You can't drink a lot of it in a sitting but it's nice to have a glass with dinner.

Sit back relax kinda wine.

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Yellowtail Shiraz:

I started drinking red wine on a regular basis when I hit my 30s. If i wanna get buzzed I better do it with something beneficial for my health. I tried different kinds of red wine from expensive to the cheapeast. This is the only one that is to my liking. It's not dry and tangy and has a little sweet taste to it. I'm not a wine connosieur so what's probably a best wine to most may not be best for me. With this wine I am happy. This wine has been my partner when I just wanna crawled up in my couch and do a movie marathon. I usually bring this kind of wine at friends' parties. Doesnt have a bold taste so for me I can pretty much have this with appetizer, meat, chicken,fish or even dessert. Price is just right and easily available at any groceries or convenience stores.

Do not put this garbage in your mouth

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Yellowtail Shiraz:

It is disgusting. Tried Shiraz  Yellowtail tonight for the first time after being told try it, what a mistake. Had one glass and poured the rest of the bottle down the sink. Back to real wines and not this adultered garbage that is closer to soda than a fine wine.

Smooth and Refreshing

from La Porte, TX

Comments about Yellowtail Shiraz:

Yellow Tail has a smooth, refreshing taste. Pairs well with a variety of foods, and best of all....it's inexpensive!!!  I have been drinking Yellow Tail for the past two years and it is my favorite red wine.  Nice enough to give as a gift or bring to a party, too!

Bold, fruity and oaky

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Yellowtail Shiraz:

Fruity aroma. Stong fruit and oak notes grab you by the lapels at the first sip and won't let go. Just sweet enough to mask a slight astringency. Smooth finish, no bitter or metallic notes. Good warm or slightly chilled.

Price is a bit high, but the 1.5 L bottle is usually a good buy. Often availaable at a sale price, so grab it if you see it on sale.