Other Wines:

Yellow Tail Syrah ,

Great Red Wine at a reasonable price

from Hernando, FL

Comments about Yellow Tail Syrah ,:

I have to agree. This is a great red wine for all occasions. Full body with depth. Yes you must be a red wine lover to really enjoy. I was first tempted to try the Yellow Tail label while in  California where it is a wine lovers paradise! You have so many good choices your not sure. I have grown to love the brand, not just the reds. Priced so you can afford without breaking the bank! Try it!

Excellent red wine!!

from Chula Vista, CA

Comments about Yellow Tail Syrah ,:

Excellent wine from Australia widely recommended. Wine great body, very good for red meat, they recommend widely, they can get a gooExcellent wine from Australia widely recommended. Wine great body, very good for red meat, they recommend widely ago while consumption and the truth is that every day that passes I like more. We can get a good price on traders shp, good profit!!

Good Everyday Wine

from Centreville, VA

Comments about Yellow Tail Syrah ,:

Although this review is specifically regarding the Syrah by Yellow Tail, it should be noted that all of the Yellow Tail wines (I'm pretty sure we've tried them all at some point  ;)  ) are good choices if you are looking for a good, budget-friendly, everyday sipping kind of wine.  We like our more inexpensive red wines just an eensy bit chilled as we have found that to provide a little more smoothness to the wine.  The Yellow Tail Syrah is a good compliment to any everyday type of dinner from basic spaghetti to steaks.  We have also found that it's pretty good when all you really want to do is hang out on the back deck and relax.  Yellow Tail wines are ridiculously easy to locate too.  I purchase them in the grocery store but have also seen them in discount stores, drug stores, and restaurants.  I prefer to not order it in restaurants though, especially since I know we can get a whole bottle for what they are charging for one glass!

Fun, inexpensive, 'eeryday' wine.

from Brighton, MA

Comments about Yellow Tail Syrah ,:

If you like reds, this is a great wine to relax with after work or serve to guests. I really like this label, it's got a bit more "zazz" than most of the Syrahs in it's price range. Easy to drink, easy to find, and easily affordable. We had this with a beef and vegetable stirfry earlier this week and it was a great pairing!