3.8
Yankee Candle
Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm

Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm

3.8

Cute but resist from buying

Comments about Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm:

Most Yankee candles smell yummy. How could you resist a yankee candle looking lip balm? It's the cutest thing. You would think the lip balm would be yummy as well. Not so much. The lip balm itself is average. There are much other lip balms that feel better on the lips. I find myself reapplying more often. It's smells good. Sometimes with putting so much of the lip balm I can find the smell a bit annoying. Your lips are right under your nose, so the scent will start to bother me. I won't buy it again. The only reason I bought it in the first place was for the looks.

wonderful surprise

Comments about Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm:

yet another lip gloss gift or so I thought! I have a problem with dry peeling chapped lips, I have a favorite brand, buts its always good to have an alternate or two. Most flavored lip glosses tend to make my lips peel, not this one. Its delightfully flavored with just a very slight hint of color. My gift was the strawberry and im glad to say im on my 3rd tube. I love love love this product! But then again its Yankee and they are quality

Yankee Candle Lip Balm - not worth it

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm:

I love Yankee Candle scents, but I feel they missed the boat on their Lip Balm. It's overpriced for such a small amount, and has very little scent or flavor. The consistency is waxy and clumped up on my lips. And even though there were a few months left before the expiration date, it started to smell "off".

Not Wowed.

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm:

I absolutely loved the idea when I first saw this because i am a freak about yankee candles and their scents. The thought of combining candles and lip balms was just a fantastic idea in my head so it was a no quesiton purchase. I thought the packaging was adorable and it is so cute to carry around and people love talking about it. When i applied this it was easy to glide on and it felt very mositurizing. It is a bit oiler than I would really like though. The main problem i have with this is the scent. It is way too strong for me to handle during the day. Since it is applied so close to you nose, that is all you can smell all day long. If you have sensitivity to smells, stay away from this because it would just get too irratiting.

Awesome! Cute creative gift.

from Taneytown, MD

Comments about Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm:

Just when I really thought Yankee Candle had made everything possible, the company comes out with Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm! I saw these in the store one day and had to buy one. They aren't overly pricey and come on, it's Yankee Candle!! I'm willing to try anything once so I snatched up the Christmas Cookie lip balm.

I love the packaging as it's compact but different from all the other lip balms that I have in the clutter I call a purse. I have tried flavored lip balm in th**e past but I was never really impressed by it. Many times they smell great but taste wise..yuck!!**

**The ****Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm are promising and met my expectations! They smelled great and had awesome flavor to them. I loved them so much that I went back to the store and bought some to stick in Christmas stockings. These would also make cute gifts to add to a birthday gift or even as a party favor! ****Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm is great and even offers SPF protection. Amazing!**

unique smell, but it can be too strong at times

from Troy, MI

Comments about Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm:

I got this as part of a gift from my sister. I was very impressed by the packaging. It looks just like a miniature Yankee Candle. Unfortunately, you have to rip off the label just to open the lip balm. Perhaps it could be designed so that even after removing the seal, the label would remain. I got this in sugar cookie, a holiday scent, and it smelled just like the real deal! (Sadly, it didn't taste like it, but I guess we can't have everything.) It did moisturize my lips, but being accustomed to the likes of Blistex, I found it too greasy for my liking. Additionally, the smell got old after a while. To be honest, sugar cookie isn't my absolute favorite scent, so I wouldn't like to be surrounded by it all the time. I might give it a higher rating after trying a new scent that I absolutely love. During class, I would be distracted by the scent, especially finding it "old" after a while, and want to rub it off. I would recommend getting a scent that you can't get enough of, and use as much as possible. Or, if you know a friend is addicted to a certain smell, you could get this as part of a gift! It looks very presentable and cute.

As if I didn't need another reason to love Yankee Candle

from Carson City, NV

Comments about Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm:

I have been a long time lover of Yankee Candle so I was thrilled when I saw they had come out with lip balms.  Could these be as fantastic as the candles?  I got one in Vanilla Lime which is one of my very favorite candles, and sure enough, it did not disappoint.  As if lighting my candle wasn't heaven enough, now I can walk around with it on my lips.  Do you know how many times I have lit a Yankee candle, only wishing to taste it?  Like Buttercream?

I admit, I never would have thought the Yankee Candle company would come out with an invention like this, but it makes sense.  Not only do they know how to make a candle, but they know how to make a lip gloss too.  It's tasty, smooth, and keeps my dry lips very moist.  I recommend this not only to Yankee Candle lovers, but to lip balm wears in general.  It may seem unconventional, but it's a great lip balm and one I'll be buying again and again.

Yankee Candle Lip Balm wasn't as good as expected

from Chesterton, IN

Comments about Yankee Candle Flavored Lip Balm:

I love Yankee Candle Company's candles...the scents are terrific!  When I saw they had come out with lip balm, I really wanted to try one.

I purchased the Vanilla Cupcake lip balm because it sounded so delicious and I knew the candle smells incredibly good.

It's not bad...it is a lip balm, meaning it's thick and waxy but it's not bad.  The scent is good but there is absolutely no flavor to it.  It does have SPF 15, which is a definite plus.

I was really expecting a delicious flavor, so I'm disappointed.  I was also expecting it to feel better on my lips than what it does.

I'll never buy another one.