Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Yves Rocher
Yves Rocher Phytum Hair Care Ultra Glossy 3 in 1 Shampoo

Yves Rocher Phytum Hair Care Ultra Glossy 3 in 1 Shampoo

A little shampoo that yields amazing results!

from Northern, FL

Comments about Yves Rocher Phytum Hair Care Ultra Glossy 3 in 1 Shampoo:

I bought Yves Rocher PHYTUM HAIR CARE Ultra Glossy 3 in 1 shampoo from the French beauty supply company, Yves Rocher when they had a BUY ONE- GET ONE FREE sale. I wasn't sure what to expect from it but I was looking for a hair shine product and the price was right. What can I say? I am always looking for a bargain!

I like it! It lathers up nicely and does what it claims to do. Did I mention I like it?

The shampoo is made in Mexico.

I used the first bottle and didn't think too much about the shampoo one way or the other so I stored the second away.

Lately, my hair has been a bit dull because of the weather and all of the product I have been putting in it. I went rummaging through my shampoo stash this past week and pulled out the bright yellow bottle. Ultra Glossy, eh? I'll give it a go.

I was amazed at how shiny my hair was after just one use. This shampoo really delivers. Looking at the label I discovered that it is a Botanical. It is made with citrus AHA to clean the hair thoroughly. The conditioning agent smooths and softens without making my hair flat. My hair blew out with volume and doesn't look over-processed. Big Smile.