Other iPod Speakers:
Xtrememac Microshield Case for iPod touch G4 Clear IPTMS403

Xtrememac Microshield Case for iPod touch G4 Clear IPTMS403

The rating of an iPod touch

Comments about Xtrememac Microshield Case for iPod touch G4 Clear IPTMS403:

I give the iPod touch an overall rating of 10/10. I know it's weird but I have had my iPod for many years and its cracked and damaged a bit but still manages to work.

Sound Quality
The sound quality with headphones in is really good because I have lost some of my hearing over the years I have been listening to my iPod on headphones. The sound without headphones in could be improved. It's not that loud but if you use blue tooth and connect it to a speaker that"ll make a big difference.

Battery Life
The battery life of the iPod touch is horrible. When I first got it on Christmas Day it was good but over the years it got more worse as I was using it. I can barely do anything on it without keeping the battery up to green so I just charge my iPod constantly. I think the more you charge your iPod the more youre going to mess up your battery so when you're iPod is charged to a fairly good amount just unplug it and plug it back in when needed.

The iPod for me when I first got it was a challenge because I wasn't really use to the touchy delight but the more I used it the easier it got. Considering its a touch screen I think skinnier fingers would be more preferable. Big fingers will just get in the way.

• Sound Quality: