Other Cat Foods:
Wysong
Wysong Uretic Feline Diet Dry Cat Food (4-lb bag)

Wysong Uretic Feline Diet Dry Cat Food (4-lb bag)

A great food!

Comments about Wysong Uretic Feline Diet Dry Cat Food (4-lb bag):

This is an amazing cat food if you can afford the price of it. I have used Wysong cat foods before, and my cats greatly improved. When my cats began getting older and getting bladder problems I switched them over to the Uretic Feline type. My cats began to slowly improve, and although it didn't fix the problem, they felt a lot better and looked better too! This food made my cats last years more pleasant for them. It was recommended by my vet and I recommend it for you, too!

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Wysong Uretic Feline Dry Cat Food - A quality food!

from Grand Blanc, MI

Comments about Wysong Uretic Feline Diet Dry Cat Food (4-lb bag):

Wysong Uretic Feline Dry Cat Food is a new food for my household, and I have been very happy with it so far.

I have 8 cats and 2 of them have have bladder problems. One had bladder stones and the other had a urethral plug, so my vet recommended a bladder health dry food. The vet gave me Science Diet's bladder food. My cats ate it and liked it, but I wasn't happy with the poor quality ingredients. I don't like feeding my cats by-products and corn, and these are the main ingredients in Science Diet's foods.

I found this Wysong Uretic food at my local pet store. It offers the same prescription benefits as Science Diet but Wysong contains quality, natural ingredients. There are no by-products, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. Wysong contains high quality meats and vegetables.

Best of all, every one of my cats likes the food. If I can keep everyone happy and also watch out for their bladder health, than I am happy. Thanks Wysong!