Other Misc. Grocery Items:
Wyler's
Wyler's   Mrs. Grass soup mix - Golden Flavor Nugget

Wyler's Mrs. Grass soup mix - Golden Flavor Nugget

I also loved this soup & fed it to my familly

from Englewood, Florida

Comments about Wyler's Mrs. Grass soup mix - Golden Flavor Nugget:

I finally remembered this soup & bought two boxes. What happened to the golden egg??

I found the golden egg

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Wyler's Mrs. Grass soup mix - Golden Flavor Nugget:

When I was little and when I was sick my Mom would make me my favorite comfort food or was it the magic I liked?

Mom had a hard time getting me to eat something when I was sick. She thought a little magic would do it and **Mrs. Grass soup mix **with the golden egg was the trick. She would put three cups of water into a pan on the stove and then stir in the contents of the soup mix box (noodle mixture, seasoning packet and under her supervision would let me drop in the "golden egg").  This egg is filled with chicken flavor.  She would put the pan back on the back burner, bring it to a boil and have me sit on a stool or hold me to watch the magic egg disappear. By gosh it disappeared and made this soup even more tasty.  Mom would serve it to me with a glass of milk and some saltines.  She was happy I ate and I just wondered where the magic egg went too (I was little).  I now have this soup on hand when my husband or I are under the weather.  I would tell you where the egg went, but I can't give away the magic trick.

Mrs. Grass comes with two individual cartons and each carton make 3 one cup servings.  Being the adult...it has 700 mg of sodium (which is something I try to stay away from, but rules are OK to be broken when you have a cold, I think), 110 calories for a cup, two grams of fat and carbs 19g.  Look for the package with 40% more mini noodles.

This is a fun little soup. No fun shapes, just a little golden egg with great flavor and fun.