Other Credit Cards:

World Financial Network National Bank - Victoria's Secret Angel Card

Pros

Cons

Heavenly!!!!

Using the Victoria's Secret Angel Card earns rewards points on all store and website purchases.  There are two different cards: the basic Angel card and the Angel VIP card, which I have.  With all the great items available, it is not hard to quickly reach VIP status!!!!  When you receive your card in the mail, you also receive a discount book with monthly savings.  You can empty the savings book very quickly!!!

The great thing about being a card holder is that you receive emails with special discounts; when you bring the email to the store, you can get free underwear or perfume samples.  Getting free stuff is always fun!!!!

You receive 1 reward point per dollar spent.  Angel VIPs receive double rewards points on bra purchases.  You can review your statement online, get e-statements, and pay your balance online.  If you pay your balance online, you can make a same day payment or a next day payment.  If you make a same day payment, be careful; you will be charged an extra $10.

If you earn at least 250 points, you will be upgraded to Angel VIP status.  You will earn a $10 reward for every 250 points you earn with both Angel cards.  Customer service is great; the people are very helpful and friendly.  As a card member, you also receive advanced notice of sales and special events including the Semi-Annual Sale.  I can not begin to explain to you all of the good things associated with this card!!!!

It has nice perks, but keep only a payable balance!

I had this card for a couple years, and it was nice getting perks such as discounts on merchandise only for members, including free panties. But when the bottom fell out of my earnings during the 2008 recession, and I fell behind in making payments, I realized too late my mistake in owing anyone a balance which I could not pay all at once, especially this organization. They called, mercilessly ringing my phone day and night, including my cell phone, even calling family I did not live with, day and night, embarrassing me. They called my ex in Florida, who had not seen me in 24 years, and hassled him! I was by that time in a debt repayment program and was in the process of honestly repaying all my debts, yet their calls to family continued until the debt was finally paid up. When I asked them to stop, since the debt was being repaid, they then tried to advise me about how I could have negotiated with them for a better rate AFTER I already committed to a repayment plan with my debt repayment company. Why did they hassle me and my family first rather than send me information like this in writing? Oh, well. that is now past, my debts are now paid, the calls have stopped for good, and I will be sure never to owe anyone again, especially NOT these people. It is not worth the harassment. One week late, and you can count down the seconds to 8AM when their calls would start and be relieved when they would stop at 9 PM. The phone had to be left off the hook, and it was bad enough that if I put it on the hook to make a call to work, they often rang the phone before I could start making my own call. People, be careful not to owe anyone too much in this uncertain economy, especially NOT these people. Build credit with them, but PAY OFF SMALL DEBTS you can pay right away and do not leave a balance that you realistically cannot pay off in a few months. It will not be worth it if something happens with your finances making you late with these people if you owe them. They are ruthless.

Customer Service
They harass customers far too much, even when the customers are actively paying. However, they did me a service that will be long lasting. Their treatment of me has made me resolute never to let myself get into debt again as long as I live. That can be something to thank them for since the mistake of owing was my fault. They are knowledgeable, but they would rather hassle people and their families before offering sound advice.

Available Rates
Mine were really too high, but I think it could have been worse because I started out with hood credit before my earnings dropped. Maybe this is how they can give credit to people with low credit scores, which is by higher rates.

Great rewards system

from Houston, tx

Comments about World Financial Network National Bank - Victoria's Secret Angel Card:

I was able to apply easily online and get approved instantly. I am a frequent shopper so it was best to take advantage of the rewards system. It can be easy to rack up credit card debt if you're not careful. I use my card and pay instantly. Be sure to save the card number they give you if when you are applying online if you plan on shopping online right away. I made that mistake and was not able to retrieve that number for security purposes. I work by a Victoria's secret so that was fine with me. I was able to use my ideas to make purchases. I love their semiannual sale. I applied during that time. Their customer service is prompt and helpful. I forgot to pay on time one time because I was in a hurry and had to leave without paying and forgot. They waived the Fed once and I paid. Now I get reminders to pay through my email. Paying online is easy and quick. The associates are unfriendly if you try to pay there so I try to pay online

Great card to have

from Florida

I like having this card for the holidays and birthdays. They give you good coupons to use monthly so using a coupon along with your angel card makes your purchase even better.

Great for frequent VS shoppers.

from Florida

I have the Victoria Secret Angel card, which I signed up for during some sort of promotion through one of their retail stores. I am going to go ahead and lay everything out about this card. Both the good and the bad.

It does earn you points on all purchases both online and in the stores. It keeps track of your purchases which you can view online. There are also two different levels I guess of the angel card, the regular one and the VIP card. I just have the basic one, and have never really seen a need for the other one.

I have no complaints of the card or the rewards program both have treated me well since I have been using them. I will say that, being a Angel card carrier makes more sense if you are a frequent shopper of Victoria's Secret. If you don't shop at the stores or on their website much then i wouldn't really recommend becoming a member and getting card.

A perfect card for a beginner.

from Millville, NJ

Without a doubt, I would say that the Victoria's Secret Angel Card was the best first card for me. I first got this card when I was eighteen right before college, and needed a card to help with building my credit score. I chose the Victoria's Secret Angel Card because I figured since I shopped there anyways and made a decent amount of money, it would be a good first card. The rewards with this card are great for a beginner. I have accessed sales early, and you get free birthday rewards. It works in all Victoria's Secret stores so it is convenient to have during their sales. I highly recommend this card for people looking to start working on their credit, or improving it.

Customer Service
Customer Service is always quick to answer your questions, and there are numerous benefits to having this card.

Available Rates
I never paid much attention to my rates when I first got my card, but now I am more conscious of this, and the rates are decent for a store card.

• Available Rates:

Free panties every month!!

from Lafayette, LA

I absolutely love my Victoria's Secret Angel Card. I have been a member for at least 5 years. With this card, Victoria's Secret sends me three amazing coupons every month. The first coupon is for a free panty (Hiphugger, Lacie, No-show, etc.). The free panty is specified and it is always a different type of panty each month. The second coupon is for $10 off of a bra for that month. Finally, there is always some sort of coupon for a free item with a purchase of $75 or more, like a free tote or something. On top of these free goods, you also earn rewards with the Angel Card. The more you buy, the more points you get, but there are also certain dates or items that allow you to receive a higher number of points. Once you reach a certain amount of points, you receive a $10 gift card. If you reach a large number of points within a certain timeframe, you are eligible to receive a gift card in bulk, like a $40 gift card all at once, instead of separate $10 cards. The customer service is fantastic and the employees are always very knowledgeable about the products and discounts offered.

VS store credit card

This card is a great card to have if you shop at Victoria's Secret stores or online. You can apply for this card in the store or online, and get an instant answer if you are approved or not. I have been using my card for about eight years now, and I have saved quite a bit of money by having this card. This card gives you extra discounts and savings when you use it. They usually have an extra savings book that you get every year, for more discounts and coupons. I always pay off my balance when I use the card, so that way I don't have any interest added. There are interest fees applied if you carry a balance each month, and don't pay the whole balance off each billing cycle. They have great a customer service department if you need to contact them for anything about the card. I would highly recommend this card to anyone that shops at Victoria's Secret.

Customer Service
The customer service department is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Rack up rewards

from Syracuse, New York

I love my Victoria's Secret Angel Card because the rewards are worth having the card.I shop there much more frequently recently over the past year so I have really been racking up on points. When I initially signed up, I received a $15.00 off my next order credit. For every dollar I spend, I get from 1 to 3 points in return. I like to allow them to add up and I like to also put off shopping at the site until the special event that will allow me to earn triple. Victoria's Secret also helps customers feel more cared for and appreciated by sending a birthday gift and celebrating your anniversary with them. For me it is not hard to really get the most for my money when shopping with the Angel Card. I have learned the ways to get the maximum amount of rewards by learning a few small tricks and I am really satisfied with the card and the rewards. I would recommend it to people who shop there relatively often. If you don't then it will unlikely be worth getting.

Great- If Used Carefully

During a fairly recent shopping trip to Victoria's Secret, I decided that it would be a good idea to open a credit card there. Along with opening the credit card, I received a percentage off of my purchase that day. The application process was pretty easy, and I received my card in the mail approximately two weeks later.
If you shop Victoria's Secret even fairly regularly, I would highly suggest opening a credit card. Angel Card holders receive quite a few perks, including early access to sales, discounts, better deals, free merchandise and gifts, and this also allows you to earn "points" on your purchases. Once you earn $250 points, you receive $10 off of your purchase.
The only issue with this card is that the interest rates are pretty high. However, this seems to be common of most store cards. If you are thinking about getting this card to spend $700 on Victoria's Secret and not being able to pay it off that month, I would highly caution you. But if you are able to remember and pay off your balance each month, then this card is a great way to earn some bonus rewards.

Spend Money, Save Money.

Anyone who has ever shopped at Victorias’s Secret has been offered an Angel Credit Card. I am offered one EVERY time I shop in the store. This is one reason I prefer shopping online. Even my thirteen year old cousin was offered one last time we were in the store! A few years ago I gave in and signed up. The sign up process was actually too easy. You can have terrible credit and still be accepted on the spot. The interest rate is incredibly high (24.99% APR). Due to this I do not recommend this card to anyone who is not financially responsible because it will just get you in trouble. On the flip side, this card does give a lot of benefits to a Victoria’s Secret frequent shopper. Almost monthly I receive and take advantage coupons for FREE items and discounts that do save me a lot of money.

Customer Service
It is outsourced, hard to deal with.

Available Rates
The rate is very high. It is also variable which you have to be very careful of.

• Available Rates:

Great Perks But You Are Paying For Them!

from Virginia

Victoria Secret sure knows how to pamper their customers and their Angel Card was an exciting card to sign up for in the beginning. I applied in store when I was trying to make a cash purchase of $200, and the sales lady asked if I would like to apply for a credit card. She explained that for every dollar spent I would earn a point which would be redeemed for store dollars. I shopped at Victoria Secret often so I went ahead and applied and recieved instant credit approval. I used the card many times and learned about the special promotions, recieved birthday and anniversary gifts for being a valued customer. Now when it come time to pay the bill, I was astonished at the high 24.9 % variable interest rate, and read the bank adds a 21.74% to the prime rate to come up with a monthly charge. Now the "perks" of having this card didn't sound so great. Yeah the 250 points I cashed in for a $10 store cash doesn't cover the interest rate being added to my account. After many years of owning this card I found myself using it less and less. My points that I accumulated would expire because they don't roll over and I didn't use the card enough through the years time to accumulate enough points to cash in. So now I call myself a light user of the Angel Card and I don't see the benefit of owning this card. If I shop online or in store I use cash or debit and pay right out for my purchase. A free pair of panties every now and then isn't worth the cost of owning this card. Now a regular user may benefit in the long run with making purchases and earning points. I'm just not willing to pay a high interest rate on something I can pay for with cash. I am still signed up and receive daily emails with sales and promo codes on free shipping, but I only use my Victoria Secret Card if I absolutely know I can pay the card off within the month. I had one encounter with customer service, I had made a payment and they had not recieved it. I was charged a $25 late fee, I called to state my case and to let them know payment was sent and for some reason it was applied to my account after the due date but I had sent payment way before the due date and I was told that the fee would be waived and it would not affect my account. I was pleased with the way this situation was handled and felt that it was their mistake not mine.

Available Rates
Store credit cards are always high and Victoria Secret is no different.