Other General Household Cleaners:

Great for Pets and Kids

Profile Image

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Steam Pet Cleaner:

I have been through quite a few different cleaners between my daughter and my dog. I tried the Resolve cleaners and they just did not work as well as this Oxy Deep Steam cleaner. My daughter had numerous spit up accidents on our carpet and it was stained and began to smell like sour milk. Our dog also has a nasty habit of licking his rear end on the carpet leaving wet spots that smell awful. The added bonus of this particular carpet cleaner was that I did not need a steam cleaner to use it. I was able to pray it directly over the entire carpet, work it in with a scrub brush, let it sit for about an hour, then I vacuumed everything up. The carpet looked like new and even better, smelled like new. I was so pleased with the results after just the first use. I now use this carpet cleaner every other month to keep things fresh and clean. It is very reasonably priced and there is enough for at least five applications for an area of thirteen by fifteen feet.

Oxy Deep Steam Pet is great for homes with pets

from Grandville, MI

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Steam Pet Cleaner:

Woolite Oxy Deep Steam Pet is a steam cleaner solution for carpets .

I bought this cleaner at the Bissell store, but it is safe for all full size steam clean machines.

I like the fact that it removes tough pet stains, soils, and odors with it's deep cleaning power and it is low-foaming, so there is not a lot of residue left as the carpet is drying.

It loosens and dissolves dirt, stains, and odors with the heat from the steam cleaner. If you have a really stubbon stain it may take a few passes, or you may have to clean it and then let it sit for a bit while you finish the room and come back to it.

It has a clean scent, that is not too overpowering.

This cleaner is safe for nylon, wool, and stain resistant carpets. I like that, since I have had cleaners that are not safe for wool carpets. (I don't have wool, but sometimes it makes me wonder if it is not safe for all kinds of carpet that it might damage mine.)

It is not concentrated, so you mix it full strength. I do wish that it was concentrated, like some other cleaners I have, since I bought the 128 oz. bottle and it is quite large and heavy. But, I bought it on sale, so for the right price for now I will deal with the size. But, they do make it in a 2x concentrate as well.