Other Stain Removers:
Carpet Cleaners
Woolite
Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner

Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner

Woolite Oxy to Stains: "Out, Out Damned Spot!"

Every so often as I'm doing housework, I come across a mystery spot in the carpet.  I have no idea of its origin, what it consists of, or how long it's been there drying itself into the very fibers of my carpeting.   What I do know is that **Woolite Oxy Deep Spot & Stain Carpet Cleaner** is likely to get that mystery stain out. Since the success of the Oxy-Clean products, it seems that most manufacturers have added some component of oxygen to their cleaning formulas, and Woolite is no exception.   The oxygen-activated formula seems to blast out set-in stains without scrubbing or residue.

I generally tackle a spot by using a couple of squirts of Woolite onto the stain, then allowing a couple of minutes for the cleaner to penetrate the soil.  I finish up by rubbing the area gently with a damp cloth.  Just to make sure I don't end up with residue in the area, I thoroughly rinse out my damp rag and blot the area again.  Once it's dry I'll go ahead and vacuum.

So far, Woolite has been able to get out all of the stains that I've attempted to clean; even the ones that have set-in and that I thought were permanent.  It hasn't ruined my carpet fibers and it doesn't bleach out the area like some cleaners can do.  I've used it on upholstery with similar success, and in a pinch, I'll grab it to clean a spot off of my tablecloth.

If you've got a tough stain, I highly recommend **Woolite Oxy Deep Spot & Stain Carpet Cleaner** to get the job done.

this stuff is awful

Woolite oxy deep spot cleaner is not as good as the original woolite cleaner for pet and animal spots that comes in the gray spray bottle.  my wife bought this because she heard that the oxy part makes for a better cleaner, but it certainly does not in my humble opinion.  first, you have to be really careful where you spray it because it will discolor carpets.  i know it gives that warning on the bottle, but so do all similar products and i had never had a problem before this one.  i know we don't have the most expensive carpet in the world in our home, but it is pretty new and should not be discolored by a simple cleaning product, but it was.  on top of that the fumes to this product are simply awful to breathe in, and they linger in the air long after it has been used and the spot on the carpet has long since been dry.  it really makes me think twice about all the awful chemicals that must be in there.  i would not suggest this product.

Woolite Oxy Deep Works on The Tough Stains!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

I have lots of carpet throughout my entire house and Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner has been a life saver. Stains are inevitable, between pets and kids there is always an accident or a spill. Therefore I decided to buy this Woolite Carpet Cleaner and it really does what it says it will. I have been able to just spot treat spills that have happened right away, and they come out rather easily. I have also used it on stubborn stains that have been around for a while and that I was not able to get out with other carpet cleaners. Stains such as chocolate, rust, and even grape juice have all been removed using this product. I am very pleased with how well it removes stubborn stains and I definitely recommend for anyone with kids or pers, or both to keep it on hand for those unexpected accidents. Anything stain that is hasn't removed completely it has at least faded or made barely noticeable.

I love how quickly I am able to remove spots with this cleaner.

It doesn't smell that great, but it does do the job it is intended for.

Works well but not on all stains

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

Our home has carpeting in the bedrooms, and living room - and hardwood flooring everywhere else.  We also happen to have a 12 year old Australian Silky Terrier dog, a small breed.  She is pretty good about doing her business outside, but occasionally we have a mess to clean up.

Just last night she was sick and vomited on my light tan colored carpet.  After cleaning up what I could with a paper towel, I cleaned the area with Oxy Spot & Stain Remover.  All of the yellow spot on my carpeting was removed, making it look new again.

This carpet cleaner also contains Scotchgard, which helps repel any future stains.  The cleaner has a trigger sprayer with three options on the nozzle: off, spray and stream.  I always use it in the spray mode, and the cleaner comes out in a light foam.  I can't say I am crazy about the scent, but it does not seem to linger in my carpeting after a cleaning.

I have used this cleaner to remove blood stains, and as long as I get to them immediately it works well.  However, if the blood is allowed to dry it is very resistant to coming out of my carpet when using Oxy Spot & Stain Remover.

One day I was vacuuming my carpeting and accidentally knocked over a burning candle.  This candle was soy based, and it had turned to liquid, so when I bumped it with the vacuum hose it spilled liquid soy everywhere.  I have not been able to get this out of my carpet, no matter what carpet cleaner I use.  Even a professional carpet cleaner was not able to get it out, so I can't fault Oxy too badly in this case.  Initially the Oxy seemed to clean the spots, but the oily residue was still in the carpet, which attracted dirt very easily, so the clean look was very short lived.

My one last comment about Oxy is that when the bottle starts to get low, it is very hard to get the product out, the sprayer just won't work well.  I have resorted to pouring it onto my carpeting!  Overall, not a bad carpet cleaner, but not the best I have used.

It didn't work on all carpet stains, but works well on certain ones

The scent is not as offensive as some of the foam carpet cleaners I have used

THE best stain remover out there!

from Granville, NY

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

First I should tell you that I have pets that love to track in mud.They do!We live in the country with dirt roads and I am always tyrying to keep things clean. Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner helps me do just that.Over the last few years I have tried a few of the other "Oxy" products and have had mixed results.I have used other name brand carpet stain removers and thought they were good until I tried this Woolite spray!It will remove it all! I have not had a stain it hasn't removed yet!You will love how this products gets your rugs clean with very little effort from you.It is great on furniture too.Spot removal on couches is so easy!Just spray and rub with a sponge or washcloth.That simple!****

Save your carpet from stains with Whoolite Oxy Deep

from Shelbyville, TN

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

Carpets and stains seem to go together like spaghetti and meatballs. The stain I always seem to be cleaning up is cat puke, but I have spot cleaned up my share of dirt, drinks, and who knows what else. I will now introduce you to my secret weapon.

Whoolite Oxy Deep has saved my carpet more times than I can count. I use it at the first sign of a stain, and it works. I spray Whoolite Oxy Deep on the stain, wait a little while, scrub with a brush, and wait for it to dry before vaccuming. The product dries pretty quickly, which is nice. It's that easy to use. This product is inexpensive, and coupons are usually available for it. Whoolite Oxy Deep has even taken up stains that I didn't notice right away. It loosens up sticky stains. I also like the fact that I get many uses out of one bottle. It does not take a lot of product to get the job done. I will continue using this product and I highly recommend it to others.

Woolite Oxy gets the job done in less work

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

I thought the carpet stain remover I had before was pretty good, but after picking this up I don't think I'll get another brand again. In the past, I'd use the old spray on the stain, scrub it in really good then let it sit, then come back and spray a bit more and scrub it again.

With the Woolite spray I find myself spraying and walking away. The first time I used it, I followed the instructions, which say to spray on the stain, then let it sit for a few minutes, then come back and wipe it with a wet cloth. After only two minutes or so I came back and couldn't find the stain at all! Simply spraying the solution on had removed the stain, no scrubbing involved.

Since then, there's only been a few stains where I've actually had to scrub a bit, but nothing bad. So far, there's been no stain it hasn't removed. I've used it mostly on pet stains, and mystery dirt-related messes.

Great carpet cleaner!

from Henrico, VA

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

I use Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner on a regular basis, at least once a week. With a Golden Retriever and a 9 month-old son, we seem to have a lot of spots to clean up. I have been using this product since we got our dog as a puppy 5 years ago based on a recommendation from my mom. I have continued to use it because it works so well. It works on new stains as well as other stains that have been around for a while.

I have used this on dirt, baby spit-up, blood, and Kool-aid, among other things. I did get the blood right away, so I didn't have any trouble with it, but can't attest to how it would work on a dried stain. In general, the product seems to work very quickly and doesn't require much scrubbing. I definitely recommend steam cleaning carpets once or twice a year to truly maintain them and really get them clean, but Woolite Oxy Deep works on small spot stains that you need to get up quickly.

WOOLITE carper cleaner cleans it all!!!!

from Carver, MN

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

I should start with saying Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carper Cleaner is a life save for me. My carpet gets all messy because i have a two year old son who is very naughty and playful. He loves to run around the house with his shoes on which makes my carpet all messy. I tried different products, but none of them helped to keep the carpet clean. one of my friend recommended Woolite, so i decided to try it. The first time i used woolite and my reaction was "WOW". woolite oxy deep spot and stain carpet cleaner took the stain from my carpet and it looked like nothing happened there. My husband has also has a habit of spilling the coffee all over the carpet. This woolite carpet cleaner cleans the coffee stain too.Just spray it, clean it with the napkin and it'll look all clean. Works on old stains too. But i would recommend cleaning the stains immediately and this product works like a champ. I would recommend this product to anyone who is always worried about keeping their carpet clean.

Woolite Oxy Deep Spot & Stain Cpt. Clnr. is GREAT

from Melbourne, FL

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

Our home flooded in July - we had to replace all carpet, padding, tile, etc.  Our former carpet was ancient, darkish brown, spots really didn't show.  New carpet (Stainmaster no less) different - lighter - of course, immediately anything dropped showed.  Soap and water didn't work - so I lived with the spots for a while...finally picked up the Woolite Oxy Deep Spot cpt. clnr..  Sprayed it on a large darkish stain - had no idea WHAT caused the stain....In total amazement I watched the stain just "disappear" - WOW - I highly recommend this product - it's easy to use and WORKS!!!

Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner is amazing

from Denver, CO

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner is the only spot cleaner I will ever use.  I have used it consistently for the past five years on Berber carpet.  It easily gets out wine stains, tomato sauce, dog spit up, and whatever other mystery stains show up on the carpet.  What I also love is that it is easy to use - just spray on, rub lightly, let it dry and vacuum.  I recently replaced my carpet just to change the colors and the carpet layers actually asked why I was changing the carpet, as it looked great.  More amazingly, as they pulled up the carpet, I didn't see any stains on the underside of the carpet.  And the best thing of all, Woolite Oxy Deep is pet safe.  After I spray and I'm waiting for the area to dry, I just lay a paper towel over the spot so the dogs and I don't accidentally step on it.  However, I am happy to know that if a dog's paw accidently steps on the spot while wet, the product is not dangerous.

Woolite Works Well

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner:

Woolite Oxy Deep spot and stain carpet cleaner has perfromed some miracles in our house.  With a sick cat vomiting all over the place, I had a light colored carpet wiht several dark stains on it, that my previous cleaner only seemed to spread out.  The woolite oxy cleaner was one of several that I tried in an effort to avoid haing to getnew carpet, or several throw rugs to cover up the stains, and thankfully it did the trick.  As I sprayed it on, I could see the darker stain leaving the carpet.  You let it sit for 5 minutes and then blot up any remaining liquid.  No scrubbing.  A couple of the stains needed to be treated twice, but everything came out by the second time.  This is now a staple in my closet.