Other Stain Removers:

Woolite Oxy Deep Power Shot

Like Power Shot But More Expensive

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Power Shot:

I usually like to use Spot Shot when my dog has some kind of accident. Last time she had an incident I found that I was out of Spot Shot so I ran out to get some more. I wanted to hurry because I didn't want the stain to set, and unfortunately the store I went to did not have any Spot Shot. They did have the Woolite Oxy Deep Deep Power Shot, I didn't want to run from store to store so I bought it.

Woolite Oxy Deep Power Shot is environmentally friendly. It comes in an environmentally green aerosol can. It's a 14 oz an. When you use it you spray it on the stain and it pulls the stain up out of the carpet.

The cleaner then goes to work and starts working on sucking up the stain. Then you just finish it off with a clean rag, and it will get the stain out for you.

It works about the same as the Spot Shot, it works I think just as well and smells a bit better, but it is a lot more expensive. Obviously I would go for the less expensive one, but if it were on sale for the same price I would buy this.

Woolite Oxy Deep Power Shot didn't work at all.

from Decatur, GA

Comments about Woolite Oxy Deep Power Shot:

The bottle says on the front Permanently Reomves Tough Set in Stains. The stain on my carpet was not even set in and it barely scratched the surface of the problem. The product does say on the top that it is eco-friendly so I thought I would give it a try, plus it was on sale. Says it removes red wine, cola, coffee, tea, gravy, motor oil, fruit juice, and pet stains. I tried the product on tea and pet stains and it didn't work at all. Says it leaves a fresh scent but it reallly didn't it smelled like chemicals. There was 14 ounces in the bottle and I have used it all on two spots I don't consider that eco-friendly or budget friendly. The only positive thing that I can say about Woolite Oxy Deep Power Shot is that it says that it will leave the carpet safe for pets. It is also such a huge bottle it is not very storage friendly. My advice is not to buy this product at all. Not worth the money, time, or space that it takes up.