Other Misc. Campings:

Wonder Wash - The Laundry Alternative

Excerising while washing clothes.

Comments about Wonder Wash - The Laundry Alternative:

I got my Wonder Washer about 10 years ago. I needed something to wash out my socks and underwear for each day on a job I had. At the time there was a problem with our water lines to our well. So we couldn't wash in the washing machine. I saw this Wonder Washer in Lehman's catalog and fell in love with it. You put in a Tablespoon of laundry soap along with 2 cups of warm water.
With the handle, turning either way you spinning it for around 15 minutes. If you get it to going fast? You can let go of the handle for several minutes. Its a great way to work up muscles in your arms while washing your clothes.
The spinning action forces the water and soap through your clothes with air pressure. Forcing them to become clean as the dirt pops off without hurting your clothes. After the 15 minutes. You pull them out wring them out. The put back in the washer with only 1 cup of water in there. Turn and Spin for 20- 30 minutes. This will rinse your clothes out better than you can do it. Then pull the clothes out to dry on a line or hang from a tree limb like I did it on hangers.
I find that I can get one pair of jeans, 1 flannel shirt, 2 t-shirts and 4 pairs of socks into one of these washers at a time. Course it makes it harder to spin the more weigh you put in there. I also, have found that the whites comes out cleaner than a regular washing machine.
If you order yours from Lehman's they offer an lifetime warranty against breakage on it . I keep my under my house trailer uncovered and every time I need it ? It works just like it did when I first got it. Personally, I like it since I can build up muscles in my arms and back just spinning it while it cleans.

The Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine

from Prescott, AZ

Comments about Wonder Wash - The Laundry Alternative:

**The Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine****Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine** is:**Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine** is a washing machine that washes clothes with out need of much water or any** (zero, no, nada)** electricity. * Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine *uses a patented pressure system to force detergent into clothes for an efficient wash.  The human only has to crank the handle of the closed container for two to three minutes rotating the clothes and water inside.  Up to five pounds of clothes can be washed at a time using just a tablespoon of laundry powder.  That's three pairs of extra large, heavy sweat pants in the first load, or ten 2 x t-shirts in load number two, or enough socks and underwear to arm a foot ball team in load three.  You can do those three loads of clothes in less time than it would take in a regular washer, using less water and soap.  Oh, apartment dwellers, you used ***NO QUARTERS.***

What's good about **Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine:**This thing can save a fortune in laundry detergent and water bills.

**Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine** sits in my bath tub.  It can fit in a shower stall.  It can fit next to a sink abet not quite small enough for an RVs tiny sink, although a RVs dinette table will fit it very comfortably.  It weighs about as much as an empty coffee maker.What's bad about **Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine: **I can't get the drain pipe to drain the soapy water as advertised.  I just pull out the wet clothes and drain them on a bath seat in the bath tub.  Then load them back in for a rinse spin.  You must also be careful to secure the lid properly, or you can splatter yourself with sudsy water. There are a fair number of little bitty parts in the **Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine **stand to assemble as well, so it's not so great to have around small tots.   If the base came assembled without small parts for tots to choke on it would be safer for families.  If there wasn't the two defects, and there were a more user friendly lid I would give this item a five.

**Wonder Wash - (The Laundry Alternative) Washing Machine** is an excellent buy if your looking for a money saver par excellence and a take along for campers.  I bought a second after my first died.  The second generation has had some improvements on the first such as a better fit in the stand.