Other Knives & Cutleries:
Clothing Websites
WomanWithin.com

poor customer service

don't bother ordering from womanwithin they have terrible customer service.

doesn't matter

false

Petite clothing no longer for petite women

I've bought several skirts over the years from them and have been very happy with them. They now have decided to make their petite skirts 30" long and not the industry wide 28". I didn't realize that and ordered 3 new skirts that I now have to return since they are down to my ankles. I'm 5" tall and petite is to for women 5'2" and under but they only want to accommodate women who are taller than 5'2". I'm very disappointed that I know have to find a new place to buy my skirts that don't have to be shortened.

East Brunswick, NJ

false

Return shipping should be free

When I gained a lot of weight, I had no choice but to shop online. The stores that I used to go to didn't carry larger sizes. Woman Within seemed like it had nice simple clothes at fairly reasonable prices. They also offered a lot of promotions, which usually included a percentage off, so I stuck with them for a couple of years. As the years went on, I kept buying things and mostly returning them. I would say that I probably returned around 70% of what I bought from Woman Within because the clothes either didn't fit right (too big or too small or odd fits) or the clothes were just plain ugly or poorly made. After years of going back and forth with Woman Within clothing, I started to realize that with the average shipping and handling cost of $7.99 to receive the item, plus $7.99 to return the item, I was basically spending approximately $16 just to try on clothes. I decided I had had enough. I haven't ordered from them in years. I just wear my old clothes, LOL, because now I'm retired and can't afford to keep giving this (or any other) company a chance to make good on their product. Woman Within: Enough is enough. Honor the customer or we'll take our business elsewhere.

New York, New York

Customer service/

The clothing is very poor quality, customer service rude

Durham North Carolina

Not completely upfront

My wife purchased clothes from this web company for the first time. The catalog stated that with the purchase of $25 or more they would include a free Fall wrap. We spent well over $100 and never got the wrap. When I contacted the company they said they applied a discount they use to my order and therefore my order didn't qualify for the free wrap. When I complained there response was always the same canned response from a different agent. I don't think they ever intended to fulfill the free item. Be careful odering from this company.

Texas

Watch the fabric

Watch the fabrics! They can be terribly cheap and poorly made. However, some items have worked very well.

Fort Wayne, in

Great clothing

I never really had a problem with W.W.the only fews would be the sleeves are to short (I have long arms)&some zippers go done on some of the jeans&why why do they have skinny models modeling clothes, isn't w.w a plus size company? Better get real plus size models so us bigger women can see what it will look like.thanks.

grandforks, n

Poor Quality, Not a Good Company

This company should not even get one star. Ordered large amount of clothing based on the catalog desciption. One item I questioned the size so I ordered what their chart said I would wear and also ordered the next size up. Well, guess what their size chart was too small and the next size up was too big. They must be altering the clothes for their models. Petite inseam is usually 28/29 not 31 1/2. All but one item was of poor quality. Paid a large shipping fee for order, when I returned order(not one of seven items fit)I was charged postage plus 10%. There is no where on the return slip it says you must pay a penalty for returning your order. Lost over $40.00 in shipping fees and return costs.Stay away from this company.

null

false

comfort choice soft cup bra

I live the comfort choice soft cup bras.., I never have a great comfortable bra unrolled I tried w/w bras.&@$10.00 I think I will order a few more (if I can still get them @this reasonable price) Ease of Use Its a fantastic bra every large or some breasted women needs a few. Product Selection I'm ordering some more soon

USA

Not Consistent Sizing and Customer Service is Pathetic

There are a number of problems with Woman Within and I only wish I had looked at reviews of them before I spent years purchasing from them. First of all, don't try to rate an item online at less than 3 stars; they will NOT publish the review, they will send you and email telling you how to return it. And don't try to respond to the email, it's not a working address. Secondly, if you DO return an item, be prepared for a hefty re-stocking fee -- they aren't up front about this so buyer beware. Thirdly, if you receive an item that is CLEARLY mislabeled or damaged, know that it DOES NOT MATTER to them --- they will charge you a re-stocking fee even if it is ENTIRELY their fault. Pictures of the size discrepancies do NOT matter. And last, but not least, the quality is horrible on many items and shrinkage is usually a given. Look elsewhere for plus sized clothing. Shipping and Returns Be prepared to pay hefty re-stocking fees --- and it doesn't matter if the clothing shrinks, is tagged wrong, etc. it will ALWAYS be your fault if you return it. No matter how much you complain, submit photographs or write letters, they simply will charge you to re-stock that item.

Palm Bay, FL