4.1
Other Cookwares:
Cookers, Cookware Sets, Pans
Wolfgang Puck
Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items)

Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items)

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Handling:

3 years and I haven't thrown any of them away!!

My husband bought me a set of stainless steel Wolfgang Puck pots and pans for Christmas three years ago.  This is the first set of pots and pans that has lasted for more than two years without me tossing them in the garbage.  I can see my children getting this set years in the future.  The bottoms heat evenly, they NEVER warp, they are EASY to clean and sturdy as the day they came out of the box.  I have never so much as even tightened a handle on the pots or the lids.  I love the glass lids that allow me to see my food cooking.  I highly reccomend this set to anyone!   The only drawback is they are heavy, so if weight is an issue, the big skillet and stock pot may be too heavy.  The rest are very manageable.

My wolfgang Puck pan EXPLODED!

anyone who owns wolfgang puck pans...As i was making an omlet the pan basically exploded! all the enamel came flying off. Just an FYI for everyone. Here are the pics be...Read complete review

anyone who owns wolfgang puck pans...As i was making an omlet the pan basically exploded! all the enamel came flying off. Just an FYI for everyone. Here are the pics be careful.

Heat Distribution
Um.. It exploded, Need I say more!

These need to be recalled!

Wolfgang Puck Stand Mixer

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items):

My budget could not stretch for a Kitchen Aid, so when I found the Wolfgang Puck mixer at such a great price, I went for it. I was not disappointed! I was used to mixing things by hand or using a hand mixer, and this unit is great. The bowl even rotates on its own, so as I throw in ingredients I just let it go. I am so glad I took the chance on a cheaper model. It has been great for pie fillings, cookies, muffins, etc.

Ease of Handling
I have found this mixer very easy to use. Setup is quick with just plugging it in and putting in the beaters. Sometimes the beaters don't want to click into place, but this usually just takes a couple tries and then they click into place. At the press of a button, the stand part pops up so you can drain the beaters. The bowl is decent sized, but probably not the best if you're doing a really large batch of something.

It is pretty easy to get your machine cleaned up. Make sure you wipe it down with a nice wet cloth after each use, otherwise you'll have stuck on foods that will become hardened and difficult to remove next time.

Again, I'm very impressed with this little unit. For a very modest price, it basically accomplishes what the Kitchen Aid does, but at a fraction of the cost. It certainly doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a Kitchen Aid, but for someone just needing to bake some bread, muffins or cookies on a regular basis this is perfect.

Did not prefer the Wolfgang Puck Stainless Steel

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items):

I tried a set of the stainless steel pots and pans from Wolf Gang Puck when I was switching over from the T-fal that I had for many years. I heard that stainless steel was a great alternative to the nonstick coatings so was very interested to give it a try. The set that I got had several pans, several pots, and a steamer insert. I liked the pots okay, but they left a funny discoloration in them when I cooked noodles. I also found that the noodles stuck to the pan if I did not stir them constantly. The pans were not good for me at all. I don't know what I did wrong but could not get them to not stick. They stuck with everything I made. It was as if since the first thing that stuck to the pans there was no hope that the pan would ever cook well again. I tried using the cooking sprays, but they just did not work well for me. I also noticed that water would leak out a little bit from the bottom of the pan where the sidewalls joined with the bottom of the pan. I know some people like the stainless steel, but the Wolf Gang Puck set that I got had to go back to the store.

• Ease of Handling:

Wolfgang Puck cookware is good quality.

from Minden, LA

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items):

Wolfgang Puck cookware is good quality. I purchased a set of stainless steel pots and pans from his line of cookware. I will never use anything else. It is awesome, my cooking is better, clean up is easy, and I feel more confident cooking. I don't use any of my other cookware anymore.

NOT HAPPY WITH STAINLESS STEEL PANS

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items):

Very Hard to clean if something sticks stain stays will not scrub off

Doesn't Stick
every thing has stuck high grade olive oil on med heat burned to side of pan will not come off worst Stainles Steel pans have ever used

Heat Distribution
only had hot spots right under flame

Ease of Handling
handels feel good

hardest to clean that I have ever had

out of box stock pot rivits had rust under them, large satue pan had stainles steel peeling off around rivits

• Ease of Handling:

My wolfgang Puck pan EXPLODED!

from Aurora, OH

Heat Distribution
Um.. It exploded, Need I say more!

These need to be recalled!

• Ease of Handling:

In this fast pace of life there is a product that saves you time

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items):

I find Wolfgang Puck Cookware products affordable compare to similiar brands and types.

They made of good quality.  I agree that you can turn your kitchen from treat into retreat using these products.  I also wish to emphesize that my favorite is Wolfgang Puck 10tj AnniversaryDual-WallWine Chiller which we got on our Anniversary from friends that know we use these products.  We own Dutch Oven and absolutely impressed with the cooking distribution thus creating evenly and entirely cooked foods when making large meals.  We are yet to buy 7 piece fly pan set.

Six Years Later and still going Stong!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items):

When my husband and I got married seven years ago we registered for these red pans that matched our kitchen.  They lasted a year.  I decided that I needed to find something that would last a bit longer and found a set of Wolfgang Puck pans at my local warehouse store.  I was not sure that they would be the quality that they were trying to convey.  I am a bit cynical in that I think that most celebrities can be given enough money to put their name on anything quality or not.  The price was not super cheap and I was a little distrustful after my last pot and pan set.   Six years later I still have them.  I still love them.  They are in great shape (even the one pan that my husband cooked without anything in it has recovered nicely.)  When my sister in law got married I suggested the same set we got.  My experience with my pots and pans makes me a believer that Wolfgang Puck delivered quality!

Won't buy anything but Wolfgang Puck

from Coram, NY

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items):

I have been married for over 20 years and in that time have gone through many different sets of pots and pans. All of them have been expensive sets and not one of them ever lived up to it's reputation. So a few years ago I was on the hunt for yet another set of pots. One night while watching television with my husband we happened on a television shopping channel and they were selling a set of pots and pans, Wolfgang Puck. Well, we had heard of the chef but not his cookware. The price was extremely affordable so we decided to try them. Well, it has been many years and I am still using that set of Wolfgang Puck cookware. They are truly amazing. Nothing ever sticks, they don't wear out, they wash so well, the list of attributes is endless. I love my Wolfgang pots and pans so much that I have convinced all my famliy members to also buys sets. We have even purchased his knives and they are just as amazing. I don't forsee ever needing new pots and pans again but when I do, they will be Wolfgang Pucks cookware.

Best skillet I ever had

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items):

I got a Wolfgang Puck 12" deep fry pan as a gift and I adore it. It is a heavy thick bottomed skillet so it distributes the heat evenly. It can go from the stovetop to the oven. My family loves frittatas and this pan is perfect. The non stick surface is an added bonus. I am looking forward to buying a whole set or maybe I'll get more pieces for Mother's Day if I'm lucky.

WOLFGANG PUCK -BEST LOOKING & COOKING STAINLESS STEAL

from Deland, FL

Comments about Wolfgang Puck Cookware (Various items):

Wolfgang Puck has the best looking and cooking Stainless Steel cookware.My 82 yr. old Mother has a set she has been using for years and finally I will be purchasing a set for myself as a birthday gift.They have glass tops-no need to open the lid and let the vitamins and nutrients escape.The glass tops are scratch and shatter proof.They have safe handles that do not burn your hands with or without a potholder.The particular set I'm ordering is like Moms with a mirror finish beautiful enough to serveright from the table. That saves me time and less dishes to wash. NOTHING STICKS-even without the non-stick coating. (I do not use not stick cookware)These pots, pans and serving utensils are so well crafted they will outlast me and they have a lifetime warranty. They come clean easily when washed by hand or in the dishwasher. I just love that beautiful mirror finish that looks like polished Silver.When you can find them on sale in a set or buy one pan at a time they all match well.Wolfgang had made high end cookware that is affordable for the average cook.