Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:

Wolfgang Puck 7-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker

Best Crockpot I've Had

from Richmond, TX

Comments about Wolfgang Puck 7-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker:

Love the capacity and durability.  This is our family's servant many a day for our family suppers.  This is one great crockpot, it is super dependable and holds enough for my family of six!  I cannot tell you the value of this crockpot in our home.  I really like this particular one because it holds enough for our family without fear of overflow.  This is an attractive crockpot too.  This would make a superb Christmas, wedding or shower gift.  Do you know someone who just had a baby?  A crockpot is a huge help to the new mom along with your favorite recipes.  This is an uber-great value too, a great addition to a well equipped kitchen indeed.  Winter time is crockpot time, soups and all kinds of goodness galore.  My oldest daughter even made a delectable chocolate pudding dessert in our pot and it was quite scrumptious indeed.  Oatmeal with cinnamon is a great thing to wake up to in the morning for your family as well in the crockpot... Easy-breezy, comfort food.

This is amazing

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Wolfgang Puck 7-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker:

I was allways skeptical of using slow cookers, but once I started you can't stop me now.  I love this slow cooker.  I have two jobs so it's just wonderful to come home and have dinner already cooked and kept warm.

Nothing beats and old crockpot....but this will do.

from Kingston, PA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Wolfgang Puck 7-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker:

My old crockpot broke and was no longer usable.  I'm not sure how old it was when it broke as it was a hand me down, so I'll guess 10 years or more.  I'm still looking at yard sales for an older one, even after purchasing this one.  I love my Wolfgang Puck pots and pans, but as for this slow cooker, I'm not a huge fan.  The new slow cookers do not seem to cook as evenly for me as the old ones, although the new ones are supposed to cook even better.  My two favorite features and reasons for purchasing this one were that it could be programed for certain timeframes which is wonderful becuase I rely on my crockpot alot and can't always be there right on time to turn it off.  Second was the fact that it has a keep warm feature, so after my dinner is done cooking, it will still be warm until I am ready to serve it.  This is a very nice feature because it is very disappointing to come home, knowing your meal is cooked, but finding it is not ready because it is cold and needs to be heated again. All in all, I'd just say it's a medium rated product.