Other Air Fresheners:
Electric Air Fresheners
Wizard AirWick
Wizard AirWick Haze Air Freshener

Wizard AirWick Haze Air Freshener

Airwick air fresh set and forget

from Jackson, MI

Comments about Wizard AirWick Haze Air Freshener:

Its nice to just put in a can of air freshener, which there are many different and great scents, set the timer, and forget about it (until you run out of spray). Walk into a room every so often take in a whiff of beautiful fresh smelling air!

not so great

from Campbell Hall, NY

Comments about Wizard AirWick Haze Air Freshener:

I am not much of a fan of these gadgets that supposedly spray enough scent to keep your entire room or even your entire house smelling sweet. I used to think that it was a crock and after trying out this product, I'm sad to say that my views haven't changed all that much. If you know what's best for your wallet, stay away from these gizmos. They are not worth it at all.

I think that you should try to have something more strong smelling to be able to keep your house smelling fresh. This smell didn't permeate throughout the room and I think it was a waste to have bought the apparatus and the scent when niether is up to standard.

If you want something subtle, and slight that does smell good, then this is a decent product, but if you want an infusion of the scent throughout your room or your home, you will not achieve it with this product. You are much better off with an aerosol can that you can spray at will where and when you want.

Airwick Haze makes my home a breath of fresh air...

from Flint, MI

Comments about Wizard AirWick Haze Air Freshener:

I call it my aroma therapy, I hate when I buy a fragrance that I can't smell after 10 days, like some of those gels. You don't have to think about it (in most cases) for 45 days, and the different fragrances are not over powering they blend perfectly with whatever else I have going at home which includes cooking! Airwick Haze is the way to go!

WIZARD AIR WICK HAZE AIR FRESHNER HAS THE BEST SCENT EVER

from PALM BEACH GARDENS, FM

Comments about Wizard AirWick Haze Air Freshener:

WIZARD AIR WICK HAZE AIR FRESHNER HAS THE BEST SCENT EVER. I USE IT ALL THE TIME IN MANY DIFFERENT PLACES AROUND THE HOUSE. IT'S PRICED JUST RIGHT AND I CAN ALWAYS FIND THEN IN THE STORE WHEN I NEED THEM