Other Detergents:

Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent

Pros

Cons

great price, great scent

As someone who is always on the hunt for a good deal, I decided to give Whisk a try when I found a really high value coupon for the product.  I am very budget conscious, but at the same time I am also very much into quality products.  I was a little skeptical because I am typically a Tide only kind of girl.  But, I purchased Whisk and thought to give it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the scent.  It is a very pleasant and refreshing scent.  I love the smell of clean laundry so I really found the scent to be wonderful.  The detergent is concentrated which I also like.  Since it was concentrated, Whisk's packaging was small.  It is always nice to be able to find smaller packaging and so I was happy with the packaging, and it is also recyclable too which is great for the environment!

After using it I was happy with the way that it cleaned.  It matched up to the quality of my normal Tide and I was able to purchase it very cheaply by finding a good coupon for it.  If you are looking for a great smelling, quality, cost-effective detergent, give Whisk a try!

over priced

These past couple of years we have seen the emergence of the phrase "High Efficiency" and we have seent he abuse of it as well. Every item and appliance that I have seen that boasts the claim "High Efficiency" does not warrant the claim. A perfect example of not holding up to its claim would be the Wisk 2X Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent. There are minimal savings in the use of these products at best. They do not work better.If you are contemplating purchasing items with this claim..put that thought on hold..you are throwing your money out the window.Wisk 2X Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent is available in many different stores. It does have a fairly pleasant scent.Companies are fetching an outrageously high price for these products when compared to others that do the same task with the same outcome.Almost all liquid laundry detergents are already concentrated eventhough their bottle does not specify so.

Fabulous

from Edina, MN

Comments about Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent:

The Wisk 2 x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent is a great alternative or even replacement of what you are currently using. It is very concentrated and strong so a small amount goes a long way and you can use less detergent than you normally would, yet get the same results. So a bottle lasts you a long time and it comes at a convenient price as well. It is soft on delicates yet does a good job to take out dirt, grime and stains. Soft enough to use on baby clothes, yet strong enough for towels, jeans, and socks etc who need an extra boost of clean. The smell is pleasant and soft, not overpowering. You can find this detergent at pretty much any place that has a good selection of detergents. Try it, you have nothing to lose!

Great, you won't be disappointed.

Pleasant, soft, fresh and relaxing and just the right amount of strength. Does not bother sensitive skin or noses.

I am not a fan of Wisk.

Comments about Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent:

Wisk cleans your clothes, but just nowhere nearly as good as other brands that cost about the same. I have found that it removes the stains you expect any detergent to, but often leaves the tougher, more ground-in stains. With young kids, these are the kind that I really need removed, and Wisk does not do the job for me.

Good Bargin

from Cornwall ny 12518

Comments about Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent:

I had purchased the Wisk laundry detergent mainly because it was on sale. I usually do not switch from one detergent to another for my laundry but the buy was so good I purchased it. It was 1/2 the price of what I usually buy. I was so pleased with the brightness of the colored clothing and other laundry that I washed after the first use. The colored clothing was bright and clean and even some slight stains seemed to disappear. For the price it was such a bargin and worth every penny when my laundry looked that clean. It also smelled clean.

Cleaned excellently.

The scent was fresh and not perfume like. I love a clean scent but do not want clothing that smells flowery-especially the clothing of the men in my family!

Loving this detergent!

from Taylorsville, KY

Comments about Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent:

I am a bargain shopper and brand loyal to only a few products so of course when I found Wisk for less than 2.00 I got my fair share! I am totally impressed with this detergent and glad I gave it a try. I removes the awful body odor from my mechanic hubby's clothes as well as all traces of urine/feces odors and stains that have gotten on my babies clothing. No pre treating, no soaking, and it seems to keep our clothes in good shape (no color fading). I will be keeping my eye out for those coupons and sales!

Okay, not All

from Yadkinville, NC

Comments about Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent:

I am al All girl. I just LOVE the stuff! But I bought the Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency detergent just to give it a whirl, because I found a good deal. Honestly, it's not my favorite BUT if I wasn't so hooked on All it would probably be up there in my top 2 or 3 choices for a good laundry detergent. It smells great and it cleans REALLY well in my regular, old fashioned, not-too-fancy top loading washing machine. The smell isn't overpowering and it's very obviously strong enough to get out tough stains. I rarely pre-treat anything so it's nice that its tough enough to handle stains without burning my nose off. If Wisk was a good price or I had a good coupon and All WASN"T available for some reason I'd go with Wisk!

Wisk removes stains

from Mount Vernon, MO

Comments about Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent:

I've been using Wisk laundry detergent for many many years. Oddly enough, I use it primarily as a stain remover rather than as my standard laundry detergent. I started using the home-made laundry detergent that I found the recipe for on the Duggar Family website. I've been using that for 2 years now and find it quite satisfactory and very inexpensive. But just as I always have, there are certain items that come through my laundry that have stains that I need to pre-treat before throwing them into the washing machine. I still turn to my tried and true Wisk for most of those stains. I find it especially helpful for oily stains. Many times, I've had an oily stain slip through even to the dryer. But I find that even those dried on stains, if I will apply a little Wisk, it may take a couple of washes then, but pretty well always, I can get it out with Wisk. I had trouble finding it at my regular store for a little while, so did some sound searching until I found it again. Don't know what I'd do without it.

I'm impressed with wisk he!

from Bedford, PA

Comments about Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent:

I began using wisk because my local store had a great sale and there was a fabulous coupon out for it. I'm not terribly brand loyal but will stay away from a brand that I feel doesn't work. Wisk, I found out, does work and I'll be watching for more sales. I have an HE washing machine and didn't always use HE detergents until my Sister in law started having lots of trouble with her machine. I decided I better begin using HE detergents. That was the deciding factor for me to try wisk, when I saw that wisk comes in HE detergent. I went from using Tide which too me is top of the line in laundry detergents and have not noticed any difference in how clean my clothes get. You can color me a satisfied customer!

My favorite high efficiency clothes detergent!

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent:

We recently purchased a washing machine that could only take high efficiency detergent. I was pretty clueless and figured I could just still use regular detergent. After doing some research though, it's super important to use the right stuff for these machines. Luckily many brands have put out high efficiency detergents. I've tried a few, but the Wisk is my favorite. It has a very thick and concentrated consistency, as it should. I've been very pleased with how it has left my clothes looking and feeling. And it leaves clothes with a super nice, light smell. The best smell than all of the other detergents. This product has a reasonable price and I know that I purchased sevreal bottles using coupons that were available. I'm not a brand-loyal person, but I do have my favorite products and get a little extra excited when I can get my favorite products at a good deal. This Wisk detergent is something that I will keep my eyes peeled for a good deal!

over priced

from Lancaster, NY

great product

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Wisk 2x Ultra High Efficiency Laundry Detergent:

i use this product to wash all my clothes, except baby clothes. this includes, jeans, socks, shirts, sweaters, jackets, socks, and underwear. the only things i do not wash with this product is baby clothes and gear, and really expensive or delicate fabrics. i typically use woolite for things i buy from banana republic and victoria's secret.

though, i will mention that i use wisk to wash random things like backpacks, lunch bags, shoes, and other random items that i can't think of.

this soap is very concentrated and lasts for many loads. it is pretty good value for the price. i have not had many problems with fading of color, or shrinking, and skin irritation.  i would recommend wisk to anyone and think that it is very usable. i also appreciate that it does go on sale in stores and that there are often coupons for wisk.  i am not sure how efficient it is, but like that it is recommended to be used with high efficiency washing machines, (which i have)