Other E-commerce Websites:
Grocery Websites, Home and Garden Websites, Flowers and Gift Websites

Pros

Cons

Great Holiday Gift!

I've purchased several Wine Country Gift Baskets for family members and client's over the last few years. I was introduced to Wine Country by a client of mine who sent me a basket as a thank you/Christmas gift. I loved it! It looks like a well though out gift that contained quality products. Since then, I have purchased several myself and I think they may excellent gifts!

You can look through a paper catalog or visit the Wine Country website, my preference, to see the different types of baskets they have available. There is a large variety to choose from in a bunch of different price ranges. You can view what comes inside of the basket and pick which basket works best for you.

Product Selection
There are ton of different products Wine Country offers. You can get chocolates, cheeses, crackers, dried fruits,sausages, hand soaps/lotions, wines, etc... They even offer name brand products like Starbucks and Ghiradelli. I prefer the larger baskets that give you more options to nibble on while you sip the wine.

Product Pricing
Wine Country baskets can get a bit pricey (depending on which basket you select), so I only buy them for client's I want to impress or family members I am really close to. The baskets are expensive because they are made with of quality products. So it really is a matter of getting what you pay for.

Customer Service
Thus far, I have not had a need to reach out to Wine Country's customer service, which I deem a good thing. Wine Country is so efficient, I have not needed to contact them about anything because my orders always arrive as scheduled and they are accurate.

Shipping and Returns
You can get free shipping on your orders depending on which basket you choose and how much your order costs. Typical shipping prices you'd expect to pay when you order products online.

gift baskets

Terrible company and I'd advise never to use them. They cancelled my order without any notice, despite an email confirmation. Website difficult to use. No satisfaction from Customer Service. Highly unreliable company and very unpleasant experience. I'd give no stars if it were possible.

Superb Customer Service

from Williamsburg, Virginia

Comments about Wine Country Gift Baskets:

I am completely satisfied with the Customer Service and professionalism of this company. They have went above and beyond to ensure to their customers are satisfied and for me that is always bigger than any product.

gift baskets

Awesome site.

from Kansas

Comments about Wine Country Gift Baskets:

Wine Country Gift Baskets has a huge selection of gift baskets that range from coffee themed, chocolate themed, wine themed, or baked goods. The baskets can be for any occasion, you just have to choose which one you are buying for. After seeing positive reviews on here I decided to purchase a Starbucks gift basket for my mom during the Holidays. One thing I really liked about the website was being able to connect to my amazon account through the website. It was a bit more pricey than I would have liked but it was a great gift basket. It got here on time and my mom loved it. I had no problems with shipping or anything. I would definitely use the website in the future.

Easy website to navigate. You can search by product type or occasion type.

Huge selection!

Pricey but worth it

Customer Service
I did not have to contact customer service.

Shipping and Returns
Please note that you can not get wine shipped to certain states [including Kansas, where I live].

Gorgeous Gift Baskets

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Wine Country Gift Baskets:

This is one of the best sites to go to when looking for a gift baskets. They have some of the most amazing gift baskets and even offer free shipping depending on what you buy. You can order a gift basket and send it to the recipient with a free gift message. Some places charge you for this service, not at Wine Country Gift Baskets, it's free. You can buy a premium greeting card for less than $4.00, less than some stores. I usually get my parents and my in-laws a gift basket each year at Christmas from this site as they have been the best site for gifts such as this that I have ordered from.

This site is very easy to find your way around. It's easy to locate great gift baskets by price, which is how I usually choose my gift baskets. I usually like to go online and just browse their gift baskets. You can go online to order or get catalogs shipped to your home.

Product Selection
This site has a huge selection of gifts and gift baskets. They offer gift baskets for every occasion and holiday. I couldn't begin to describe the huge variety they have. What I love, they don't just sell candy gift baskets, but offer a huge variety of wine gift baskets. Also, they sell gourmet, popcorn, and a variety of others.

Product Pricing
The best part of this site is you can choose a gift basket by price. They have some gorgeous gift baskets, some at a very reasonable price. However, there some are far too pricey for my pocketbook.

Great site, great prices

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Wine Country Gift Baskets:

I have previously purchased numerous gift baskets from the website winecountrygiftbakets.com and found that it is truly an amazing site with wonderful products I love. I first ordered to of the ghardalli chocolate baskets. I kept one and gave one a as a gift and I truly did like everything in it. This basket had the best chocolates that I have ever eaten. The price of the gift basket was very reasonable and I got free shipping. Everyone I have given baskets to as gifts have loved their gifts. I must say the website is very easy to maneuver and therefore makes ordering and being to find out what I wanted very easy to do. They have so many different kind of gift baskets from cheeses, to wine, to candy. There is something for everyone on this site. I will again do a lot of my Christmas shopping this year on the site. I would certainly recommend that all of my friends and family try out this website. Another thing I liked is not only was the shipping free it was also fast and I received my baskets within days of ordering.

• Shipping and Returns:

More Than Just Wine...and Many Ship Free!

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Wine Country Gift Baskets:

What I like about purchasing from Wine Country is that there is a huge choice of baskets and towers for all occasions. They have plenty of incentives to get you started; such as internet-only specials, daily deals and my personal favorite--free shipping and handling!

After I check out the promotions, I always tend to sort by price. There's a good range of prices from about $19.99 for cute (but totally giftable) towers and sweets, up to $200+ for the large corporate-style baskets. I tend to hang in the $25 to $75 range where there are plenty of options for me to choose from.

The site is easy to use because in addition to browsing gifts by special offers or by price like I did, you can just jump right in to view products by occasion (Mother's Day, Birthday, Thanksgiving, etc.), or by gift type (Wine, Spa, etc.). On the downside, you can't browse by recipient and there isn't a gift type category for chocolates.

Once I decided on my holiday tower filled with quality brand names like Godiva and Lindt, I set up my order to be delivered to my gift recipient by Christmas and it was, no problem. According to my recipient, the treats were fresh and tasty and enjoyed by everyone. She gave it a 9 out of 10.

I'll definitely check out Wine Country Gift Baskets again. The site is completely customer-friendly, and they have a good assortment of products in a range of prices; many that qualify for free shipping. That's always a plus for me.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Wine Country Gift Baskets:

I was wandering around the wide Internet world awhile back, looking for gift baskets that I could send to family members and friends for special occasions. I was very pleasantly surprised when I came across Wine Country Gift Baskets. I found their web site as a whole to be very easy to navigate through. Every link I clicked on functioned with ease. I love the wide assortment options readily available for gift baskets. It is not all about just wines. I found their prices to be reasonable, their service excellent, and their return policy very good. Everyone that I had sent baskets to, and even those I had ordered for myself, never had to be returned, so I never had to actually use the return service. I love the free shipping also. I made sure to bookmark this web site so I would not have any difficulties finding it. Using this web site for home .shopping and ordering items for loved ones and co workers is the best way to get high quality products

Great variety

Comments about Wine Country Gift Baskets:

I originally ordered from Wine Country Gift Baskets as a gift for my mother. I was uncertain what to get the woman who never asks for anything. I stumbled upon Wine Country Gifts on Amazon.com. I live in Massachusetts, one of the few states in the US that Wine Country cannot ship its wines to, but the company offers a large variety of gift baskets for all occasions. In very little time I found a product that was filled with snack foods, cheese and crackers, arranged on a cutting board and beautifully wrapped. The items were all very reasonably priced. I sent the basket for Mother's Day and the item arrived as scheduled.

Product Selection
There are so many products to choose from. While I could not purchase a wine basket (due to MA regulations), so many other options were available. They have chocolate baskets, coffee baskets, pampering supplies (lotions, soaps), and more!

Customer Service
I never tried to contact customer service.

Shipping and Returns
The gift basket arrived on time, I did not attempt a return.

Very cool product

from Brooke tx

Comments about Wine Country Gift Baskets:

I bought my first gift basket fir my sister for her birthday. She enjoys different wines so I choose a red wine collection. It came with 6 different wines. The price was not too bad and it came with free shipping. It was shipped really fast. My sister loved the gift! It had different wines she has never had so it was a good surprise and she really enjoyed it.

The website is very easy to you. It lets you choose from different occasions and prices. They also have something called deal of the day that are priced really good.

Product Selection
They have a good selection on everything. They sell from chocolates to wines to fruits and spa baskets. Its the perfect website for gift baskets!

Product Pricing
It is a little pricey but completely worth it. The free shipping helps a little.

Customer Service
I called to make a change right after I submitted the order. I used the wrong credit card so they were able to fix that right away.

• Shipping and Returns:

My go-to site for buying gift baskets!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Wine Country Gift Baskets:

I have used winecountrygiftbaskets.com three times within the past year, and I have been pleased with every purchase I have made. The receivers of the gift baskets were delighted, and they said that the food within the basket was really fresh and delicious.

Their website is so easy to navigate.

Product Selection
There's something for every occasion. That is what I love most about Wine Country Gift Baskets.

Product Pricing
Their gift baskets are a little expensive, but they are well worth it.

Customer Service
I literally have no complaints at all about their customer service. The representative that I spoke with was so courteous and willing to help me the best she could. They sent a gift basket to the wrong address on accident. They actually ended up resending the basket to the correct address, and they refunded me.

Shipping and Returns
Like I said, they are great with shipping and returns. If they make a mistake, they own up to it and make it right.